Mr. Market,
It would be nice if forum members from 20 or 30 different states would send e-mails to the coach. I'll bet that doesn't happen often.
---------------billy
Highlight Reel
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by billyjoe View PostI'll see your hugeness in the stands in 2010, jejeje!
----------billy
Send Coach Bruney an email and tell him what you think:
[email protected]
Leave a comment:
-
-
He is being recruited by Coach Bruney at Mount Union.Originally posted by billyjoe View PostMr.Market,
I think he's still growing. Have you sent this to Mount Union? They are 10 time National Champs in Div.III NCAA and own the 2 longest winning streaks in college football history. http://www.mtunionfootball.com/
------------billy
Leave a comment:
-
-
In 2003,3 Mount Union players signed NFL contracts as free agents so they are not totally unknown to the big time scouts.
-----------billy
Leave a comment:
-
-
and then I'd get to see him play!Originally posted by billyjoe View PostMr.Market,
I think he's still growing. Have you sent this to Mount Union? They are 10 time National Champs in Div.III NCAA and own the 2 longest winning streaks in college football history. http://www.mtunionfootball.com/
------------billy
Leave a comment:
-
-
Mr.Market,
I think he's still growing. Have you sent this to Mount Union? They are 10 time National Champs in Div.III NCAA and own the 2 longest winning streaks in college football history. http://www.mtunionfootball.com/
------------billy
Leave a comment:
-
-
Ernie,Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
he's a bull. i think we're going to be hearing and seeing big things from him when he gets to college.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Highlight Reel
Tags: None
-

Leave a comment: