Highlight Reel

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • billyjoe
    replied
    Mr. Market,
    It would be nice if forum members from 20 or 30 different states would send e-mails to the coach. I'll bet that doesn't happen often.

    ---------------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    Send Coach Bruney an email and tell him what you think:

    [email protected]
    Done

    -------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe View Post
    I'll see your hugeness in the stands in 2010, jejeje!

    ----------billy

    Send Coach Bruney an email and tell him what you think:

    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    He is being recruited by Coach Bruney at Mount Union.
    I'll see your hugeness in the stands in 2010, jejeje!

    ----------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe View Post
    Mr.Market,
    I think he's still growing. Have you sent this to Mount Union? They are 10 time National Champs in Div.III NCAA and own the 2 longest winning streaks in college football history. http://www.mtunionfootball.com/

    ------------billy
    He is being recruited by Coach Bruney at Mount Union.

    Leave a comment:


  • jiesen
    replied
    Trevor is HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    In 2003,3 Mount Union players signed NFL contracts as free agents so they are not totally unknown to the big time scouts.

    -----------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe View Post
    Mr.Market,
    I think he's still growing. Have you sent this to Mount Union? They are 10 time National Champs in Div.III NCAA and own the 2 longest winning streaks in college football history. http://www.mtunionfootball.com/

    ------------billy
    and then I'd get to see him play!

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Mr.Market,
    I think he's still growing. Have you sent this to Mount Union? They are 10 time National Champs in Div.III NCAA and own the 2 longest winning streaks in college football history. http://www.mtunionfootball.com/

    ------------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    What do you think of these highlights?:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWUAucuWQVo
    Ernie,
    he's a bull. i think we're going to be hearing and seeing big things from him when he gets to college.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    started a topic Highlight Reel

    Highlight Reel

    What do you think of these highlights?:

Working...
X