And now it's at around 154.... keeps on ticking up, and at this pace will likely be at 200 again in just a few months!
Interesting Stocks
Collapse
X
-
Yes, SKHY is definitely hitting 200 first, and if you got it for 150 last month, you're set! But I think SPCX is a better long-term hold, because it could (and this is just a maybe, for sure) weather the AI bubble burst just fine, since it's still got its rockets to fall back on. SKHY will likely be reduced back to $40 or under when the free money dries up.Originally posted by BlueWolf View PostSPCX is definitely doing well, but I still think 200 is a little ambitious for the end of the year. I’ll take it if I get it, though. SK Hynix (SKHY) is also doing well, and I expect that in the short term, it will do better than SPCX.
Comment
-
-
I agree. I definitely bought SPCX as a long term investment.Originally posted by jiesen View Post
Yes, SKHY is definitely hitting 200 first, and if you got it for 150 last month, you're set! But I think SPCX is a better long-term hold, because it could (and this is just a maybe, for sure) weather the AI bubble burst just fine, since it's still got its rockets to fall back on. SKHY will likely be reduced back to $40 or under when the free money dries up.
Comment
-
-
Here are some micro/small caps I found that I like: AIR, CARL, EGBN, LPTH, and NRIM. Right now I am not in any of them, I’m am just watching them closely for possible entries. I have set up triggering events for each of them based on their charts and valuations. I encourage you to take a look and do your own research. Maybe you’ll see what I liked about them. Feel free to ask questions or discuss them. DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind that micro caps are inherently more risky than stocks with larger market caps and trading volume.
Comment
-

Comment