Here are a few recent blog reports in support of QCOR
QCOR ==> The Stone Pony Winner
Collapse
X
-
QCOR was in the IIC FUN 50 Top 5 when it crashed...I owned it at one time about 33 and sold about 38...It has nothing...never traded it again...Unfortunately the scans I post are mechanical except Flags and Cups w/ Handles ...I actually look at each chart before I post 'em on those two...Doug
Leave a comment:
-
-
This one will be fun to watch for a while...seems like a tug of war between the good guys and the bad guys.Originally posted by jiesen View PostGot another 15% out of this one, as I sold it for $22 today when it hit my limit. It seems QCOR was practically my only winning stock today!!
Like $$MM, QCOR is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!
Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm out!
Got another 15% out of this one, as I sold it for $22 today when it hit my limit. It seems QCOR was practically my only winning stock today!!Originally posted by jiesen View Post...so I picked it up again today at $19. Once all this panic subsides, it'll trade right back up to $40 again, and I'll have made my 15% on this one... again!
Like $$MM, QCOR is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Well...if they continue to sell Achtar the way they have been selling it this stock is going to get really cheap in a hurry!Originally posted by billyjoe View PostIs QCOR the buy of the year or as Swing Trader Alan Farley says "Sure, all stocks bounce from time to time, but some sink into a financial pit of hell".
Somebody give me odds on QCOR .
------------billy
Leave a comment:
-
-
Is QCOR the buy of the year or as Swing Trader Alan Farley says "Sure, all stocks bounce from time to time, but some sink into a financial pit of hell".
Somebody give me odds on QCOR .
------------billy
Leave a comment:
-
-
QCOR still a good pick...
...so I picked it up again today at $19. Once all this panic subsides, it'll trade right back up to $40 again, and I'll have made my 15% on this one... again!Originally posted by jiesen View Postyep, I'm out with my 15% already... sold QCOR at 57.4. Not bad for a 3-day hold over one weekend!
Thanks for another winning pick, $$MM! All the finest meats and cheeses are yours today!!!
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
This company walks a tightrope. We all knew that it's a one trick pony so there is no diversification here at all in what it has to offer.
Having said that, it continues to make a ton of money. Next quarter will most likely be enormous. Today's price action is encouraging.
Leave a comment:
-



Leave a comment: