QCOR ==> The Stone Pony Winner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrmarket
    replied
    Here are a few recent blog reports in support of QCOR





    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    QCOR was in the IIC FUN 50 Top 5 when it crashed...I owned it at one time about 33 and sold about 38...It has nothing...never traded it again...Unfortunately the scans I post are mechanical except Flags and Cups w/ Handles ...I actually look at each chart before I post 'em on those two...Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by jiesen View Post
    Got another 15% out of this one, as I sold it for $22 today when it hit my limit. It seems QCOR was practically my only winning stock today!!

    Like $$MM, QCOR is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!
    This one will be fun to watch for a while...seems like a tug of war between the good guys and the bad guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • jiesen
    replied
    I'm out!

    Originally posted by jiesen View Post
    ...so I picked it up again today at $19. Once all this panic subsides, it'll trade right back up to $40 again, and I'll have made my 15% on this one... again!
    Got another 15% out of this one, as I sold it for $22 today when it hit my limit. It seems QCOR was practically my only winning stock today!!

    Like $$MM, QCOR is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe View Post
    Is QCOR the buy of the year or as Swing Trader Alan Farley says "Sure, all stocks bounce from time to time, but some sink into a financial pit of hell".

    Somebody give me odds on QCOR .

    ------------billy
    Well...if they continue to sell Achtar the way they have been selling it this stock is going to get really cheap in a hurry!

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Is QCOR the buy of the year or as Swing Trader Alan Farley says "Sure, all stocks bounce from time to time, but some sink into a financial pit of hell".

    Somebody give me odds on QCOR .

    ------------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by jiesen View Post
    ...so I picked it up again today at $19. Once all this panic subsides, it'll trade right back up to $40 again, and I'll have made my 15% on this one... again!
    bingo........

    Leave a comment:


  • jiesen
    replied
    QCOR still a good pick...

    Originally posted by jiesen View Post
    yep, I'm out with my 15% already... sold QCOR at 57.4. Not bad for a 3-day hold over one weekend!

    Thanks for another winning pick, $$MM! All the finest meats and cheeses are yours today!!!
    ...so I picked it up again today at $19. Once all this panic subsides, it'll trade right back up to $40 again, and I'll have made my 15% on this one... again!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaddog
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    because I like QCOR.
    Listen to Phoenix; Don't fall in love with a stock.
    They always come back; except when they don't;

    PS: there has to be something at this point in time that you like better.
    Last edited by Deaddog; 09-24-2012, 04:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaddog View Post
    You’re only 5 winners into a new streak you could cut your losses and start over. Why tie up capital you’re very capable of employing profitably elsewhere?
    because I like QCOR.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaddog
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    Looks like it's gonna be a long haul on this one.
    You’re only 5 winners into a new streak you could cut your losses and start over. Why tie up capital you’re very capable of employing profitably elsewhere?

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Looks like it's gonna be a long haul on this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    This company walks a tightrope. We all knew that it's a one trick pony so there is no diversification here at all in what it has to offer.

    Having said that, it continues to make a ton of money. Next quarter will most likely be enormous. Today's price action is encouraging.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshcord
    replied
    let's get HUGE!
    Last edited by joshcord; 09-22-2012, 12:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • tdn327
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    shorts are at it again...my this has been a fun ride!
    Should i buy more since it is low? or was suppose to sell off yesterday?.... decision... decisions

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X