Jiesen tries to take over the world
Collapse
X
-
yeah. I agree that I'm probably a bit early getting back into CMTL. I originally wanted to get it for 31, but decided to take half at 32 here, and get the rest if and when it gets down to 30. I like the fundamentals for this stock too much to let it get away, when it's priced at this level. I know it's going back to 38 eventually, and I'd hate to miss my second 15%+ opportunity on CMTL because I got too greedy waiting for another 3% discount...
-
-
Love CMTL at these prices. Nothing has changed with this stock fundamentally. Just watching right now for it to bottom and for the right entry point. As soon as I see that I'll be back into it. Be ready for an explosive bounce of 2 to 4 points once the momo guys start to pick up on it.
It's been one of the leaders in it's tech sector (telecom) and will return to be one of the leaders again if the markets cooperate at all. So much depends on the oil situation which looks to be worsening. It might be wise to hold off until you see a firm move up first.
It's hard to hold back with it trading at these prices but patience will pay off right now.
Leave a comment:
-
-
bought GFCI back, and some CMTL
Took the opportunity in today's market weakness to buy back half of my CMTL position (which I'd already sold for 15%) at a good discount here (32.2). I'll buy the other half back if it continues this slide to around 30. Also got my GFCI back for 0.41. Nothing has changed really since it was 0.80, and they've updated their production timeline to say that they're on schedule.... so as long as they earn 0.23-0.25 this year, like they're supposed to, then 0.41 has got to be a good value for this stock. I may pick up some more of this, also, if it drops to 0.35 or so, but for now I'm still keeping the position very small (<1%).
Leave a comment:
-
-
OGF--on sale again
Yesterday's spike in OFG resulted in today's sell off: down the same 75 cents it was up yesterday.Originally posted by jiesenSold the extra 1% in WSB for 9. I am thinking to move this to OFG, at its current rock-bottom price, or just add it to my purchase of the next $$MM pick, depending what it is.
Leave a comment:
-
-
sold CME for 259
also, CME just hit my stop at 259, so I sold the rest of my CME. thanks again for the 15% gain, $$MM!!!
You are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: