ASX ==> The James Buchanan Winner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lucavia123
    replied
    What is with the volume sell off on this pick?

    Leave a comment:


  • sherryazure
    replied
    Today's News, April 08, 2015
    3:00 am ET

    Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. Announces Monthly Net Revenues
    PR Newswire

    Leave a comment:


  • Louetta
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe View Post
    ASX really fighting this market. Shows how strong it is. Also Phoenix' CEMP up big today.

    ---------------billy
    I have a scan I run every day. Has been producing 80-120 stocks a day. Tonight it produced 11. #2 is CEMP.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe View Post
    ASX really fighting this market. Shows how strong it is. Also Phoenix' CEMP up big today.

    ---------------billy
    It's a salmon.

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    ASX really fighting this market. Shows how strong it is. Also Phoenix' CEMP up big today.

    ---------------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    We all got good entries on ASX. Up 5.28% today. Just a couple more big days...........no I'm not greedy !

    -----------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • joshcord
    replied
    Crickets over here.... What a difference 3 days makes. It'll be sunny soon though.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiedyed1
    replied
    After reading the writeup I really liked this pick and happy to be enjoying this one with you all!

    -Adam
    Old Hippy & Mortgage Pro

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    River, Good job. You've almost gained 2% already.

    ------------billy

    Leave a comment:


  • riverbabe
    replied
    Doubled down at 7.20. Now at 7.22 tied with tiedyed.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiedyed1
    replied
    Very nice addition!
    In at $7.22 this morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • CaveRacing
    replied
    I like this one, too. In at $7.25!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bigtruck
    replied
    In at $7.30. Love the pick, HUGE ONE!

    Leave a comment:


  • jiesen
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    I'm 28 and I feel like I'm the most dull person ever.

    I spend most of my free time reading. I don't listen to music, I listen to talk radio, and radio news.

    I don't watch TV or movies and don't use the internet often. I can't stand loud noise.

    I don't party, don't date, and only have one friend.

    My days are pretty routine. I work and then come home and cook and enjoy a nice quiet evening with a book.

    What's wrong with me? Is this bad?

    To be honest, I like the way I am, but it's hard to find people my age to hang out with, as most consider me extremely boring. Should I try to change?

    James Buchanan was a boring president. He was so boring, he was a bachelor. I mean come on now, if you’re the president of the United States and can’t find a wife, you must be pretty boring.
    Sometimes being a boring person isn’t a bad thing. The same holds true for boring companies....
    Boring writeup (not really), and an excellent pick. I'm in with you at 7.25, $$MM!!
    Last edited by jiesen; 02-23-2015, 11:29 AM. Reason: too long

    Leave a comment:


  • riverbabe
    replied
    In @ 7.24. Ready to double down @ 7.20.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X