Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by IIC View Post
    I've emailed him a few times over the years...I liked that guy...But geez...Spike sure didn't like him.
    I liked the guy. Thought he was an honest upright individual and knew alot about stocks. A bit condescending and authoritative at times but when you're good at it who isnt.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    I've emailed him a few times over the years...I liked that guy...But geez...Spike sure didn't like him.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    I miss Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    I like Tatnic's picks better.
    I am not doubting that Tatnic is good at what he does...But, I liked Dave...I think that I could've taught him a few things in the "Humour Department". But he could teach me a few things in the "Technical Analysis Department"...I wish him the best and I hope he keeps in touch...Doug(IIC)

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    I like Tatnic's picks better.

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    SssSssSss ... I've chuckled at a couple of things said in this thread lately...comments by Lye, IIC, mrmarket, and Webs. What would this place be like without the laffs?!

    So in that tone, I think I'm gonna miss Stinky Steckler as much as he liked the Fuzzy Counting theory. hehe

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by IIC View Post
    Tatnic...So are you saying that Dave got fired from his job???
    LOL!!!! That must be what happened and he's very bitter and blames Peanuts for it....

    btw, I "wrote myself up" today for spending too much time on this forum. Two more warnings and I'll fire myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmk112
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatnic View Post
    I'm pretty sure you know what I meant. And Dave didn't leave this site because he hated you and everyone else...he left because this site is basically a recess site. YOu know, a place for you to play while you're at work. When you finally get booted from your job because you spend so much time on this site when you should be working, and are forced to fend for yourself for a dozen years or so in the markets, then come back and see how arrogant you really are. At this point, you're nothing because you have nothing on the line except play money. You'll probably never understand this and thats fine.
    LMAO... tatnic you're too much dude, go drink a beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatnic View Post
    ..he left because this site is basically a recess site. YOu know, a place for you to play while you're at work. When you finally get booted from your job because you spend so much time on this site when you should be working
    Tatnic...So are you saying that Dave got fired from his job???

    Leave a comment:


  • peanuts
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmarket View Post
    Tatnic..that's pretty harsh. Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
    hehehehe.... he's swinging for the fences, big Ern. Too bad he just struck out.

    Hey Tatnic,

    Just to let you know- you're in an environment which your observations are failing your reason. The conclusions which you've been forming are based on assumptions which your reason has incorrectly deduced. Your whole basis for any argument is flawed because you have not truely observed and become aware of where you are. I implore you to wake up before posting such a moronic statement in the future.

    And if you want to know something about me, just ask. You've made yourself look pretty foolish. I laughed at your post. I thought that maybe you were messing with me at first. But I don't think that anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatnic View Post
    I'm pretty sure you know what I meant. And Dave didn't leave this site because he hated you and everyone else...he left because this site is basically a recess site. YOu know, a place for you to play while you're at work. When you finally get booted from your job because you spend so much time on this site when you should be working, and are forced to fend for yourself for a dozen years or so in the markets, then come back and see how arrogant you really are. At this point, you're nothing because you have nothing on the line except play money. You'll probably never understand this and thats fine.
    Tatnic..that's pretty harsh. Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tatnic
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by peanuts View Post
    What do you mean by this post?
    I'm pretty sure you know what I meant. And Dave didn't leave this site because he hated you and everyone else...he left because this site is basically a recess site. YOu know, a place for you to play while you're at work. When you finally get booted from your job because you spend so much time on this site when you should be working, and are forced to fend for yourself for a dozen years or so in the markets, then come back and see how arrogant you really are. At this point, you're nothing because you have nothing on the line except play money. You'll probably never understand this and thats fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Karel
    replied
    Boys and girls, Dave has left. I think all this has been said in the past already and repeating it does not serve much of a purpose. Dave is no longer in a position to answer posts; let it go.

    Regards,

    Karel

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by peanuts View Post
    What do you mean by this post?
    I think that we are all legends in our own minds. The difference being that some of us actually believe it. I also think that you already know the answer to your question so why ask it? Dave just wasn't getting enough satisfaction out of the general topics being discussed here and was man enough to understand that it was becoming a waste of his time. Time being as valuable a commodity as it is. I don't beleive for a minute that Peanuts post or that Peanuts could drive him off with anything he said to Dave. Dave just got tired of us and what is going on here in general and decided he had enough. We all have our idiocyrancies and limitations as did Dave. Now that he is gone his absense is more noticeable to the point that we are discussing it at length. I think we all have to share the responsibility for driving him off. But so what. What's more important is where do we go from here.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by peanuts View Post
    I also noticed his disapearance around this time. I always thought that it might have something to do with this post: LINK

    I've always regretted the way I structured that message. Maybe I hurt his delicate feelings?

    Well Peanuts...I sorta thought the same thing about your post. He dropped off from regular posting right after that...Although I doubt that one post made him leave...Maybe it was his breaking point where he just said "To h*ll with it"

    My breaking point is 1000 critical posts directed at me...So far I've only seen 950 of them...But then again...900 of 'em were posted by you

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X