Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RL
    replied
    Runner thanks for the slap on the back. I did not have the b- - - s to pull the trigger hope It was not [greed?] but I remember Sike said resistance Is just that untill It's support looked to me that AMD broke thru at 32.00 to 33.00 chkd. 3omin chart looked like It was setting up resistance chkd. semi-chip chart looks like It's going straight up chkd. BRCM,QCOM,MYRL, all up and looks like vol. will all be up on these stocks decided not to argue with the market. WE SHALL SEE

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Hey Ray that is slap up just awesome. Great job!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • RL
    replied
    Gotcha been In since 20.50 guess I better go for a while

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by RL
    Runner I have been holding AMD for a big run do you feel I should take some of the profits?
    RL, not sure of your strategy. Or where you got in. I got in @ 30.85 for a swing trade. In fact I got in by mistake. I was playing with my order conditions in the pre-m and it triggered. In fact I still don’t know what the heck I did. Bonehead move, but in this case the market forgave me for my stupidity. AMD I traded before Christmas for a nice profit and I saw it set up again. It has the big mo behind it and I’m going to lock in some profits. If it sets up again I may look to re-enter.

    I think only you can answer the question as to whether or not you should lock in your profits.

    Best trading

    Leave a comment:


  • RL
    replied
    Runner I have been holding AMD for a big run do you feel I should take some of the profits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Trailing AMD off Intraday chart for a Exit

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave, just looking at the charts. Many have left a nice base and may offer a P/B entry.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    What brought those sectors to your interest?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I'm looking at these sectors
    FINANCIAL SERVICES - Closed End Fund - Foreign
    REAL ESTATE -
    REAL ESTATE - REIT - Diversified/Industrial
    REAL ESTATE - REIT - Hotel/Motel
    MANUFACTURING -
    MANUFACTURING - Machine Tools & Accessories
    MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Heavy Construction
    SPECIALTY RETAIL -
    SPECIALTY RETAIL - Auto Dealerships
    WHOLESALE - Industrial Equipment Wholesale
    WHOLESALE - Drugs Wholesale
    TRANSPORTATION - Major Airlines
    COMPUTER HARDWARE - Computer Based Systems
    ELECTRONICS -
    ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Memory Chips

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I'm thinking JBLU might return to around the 12.00 area. Gap down and failure at the test followed by trigger short.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    RHAT looking strong off trigger line. Might be accelerating now

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Today I bot BG @ 57.90
    Stop @ 55.46
    Initial Target 60.34 scale out ½ trail rest
    1% model

    edit: sorry for the repeat

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Move stop on AMD @ 32.58

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    1% model has stop 55.46 with intial target @ 60.34 scale out 1/2 trail rest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    BG=trigger @57.90

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X