Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    How did last week's group work out? Do you create a basket (like FolioFn) or use ETFs?
    Dave, this is just my initial pixie dust list from today. I will study these this weekend and formulate a plan on some. I will see what sectors return the most in my scans and then check them out. Sometimes I’ve found this little technique useful as it may indicate where the money may be going.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    In review of Karel’s post I simply throw up tickers of stocks that look interesting to me. These charts may or may not be ready to go off. Not sure if this is informative enough? Karel what ya think? Is this thread in proper guidance of this forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    How did last week's group work out? Do you create a basket (like FolioFn) or use ETFs?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Next group


    AIR AEROSPACE/DEFENSE - Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
    ALKS BANKING - Foreign Regional Banks
    ALY COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES - Business Software & Services
    ARD CONSUMER NON-DURABLES - Textile - Apparel Clothing
    ARNA DRUGS - Biotechnology
    ATMI DRUGS - Diagnostic Substances
    BCRX DRUGS - Diagnostic Substances
    BLUD DRUGS - Drug Delivery
    BRCM DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Other
    BZH DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Other
    CBK DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Other
    CEPH ELECTRONICS - Printed Circuit Boards
    CIB ELECTRONICS - Scientific & Technical Instruments
    CMED ELECTRONICS - Scientific & Technical Instruments
    CRM ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Integrated Circuits
    DHI ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Integrated Circuits
    FWLT ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Integrated Circuits
    GDP ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
    GES ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    HLEX ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    HOV ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    HURC ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    JOYG FINANCIAL SERVICES - Investment Brokerage - National
    KBH HEALTH SERVICES - Medical Instruments & Supplies
    MCRI INSURANCE - Insurance Brokers
    MFLX INTERNET - Internet Software & Services
    MRVL LEISURE - Resorts & Casinos
    NUVO MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
    OVTI MANUFACTURING - Farm & Construction Machinery
    RES MANUFACTURING - Industrial Electrical Equipment
    RYL MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Heavy Construction
    SAH MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Residential Construction
    SIRF MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Residential Construction
    TESOF MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Residential Construction
    TOA MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Residential Construction
    TRAD MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Residential Construction
    VRTX MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION - Residential Construction
    WBMD SPECIALTY RETAIL - Apparel Stores
    WIRE SPECIALTY RETAIL - Auto Dealerships
    Last edited by Guest; 01-13-2006, 07:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    I'm thinking JBLU might return to around the 12.00 area. Gap down and failure at the test followed by trigger short.
    Not certain if JBLU will hit my IPT @ 13.25

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    TOA REGN VIVO GRPO GLG LI GFI RGLD

    Few trying to gain some mo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe
    Runner,
    Last year I asked a friend of mine who's in the bus industry about LI, Laidlaw Int. who owns Greyhound as one of it's businesses. He said Greyhound was doing well but Laidlaw had acquired them and didn't have a clue about the industry. I didn't buy LI and I think it has doubled in the last year or so. Wait until I see him again.

    billyjoe
    Only a few on the list pass my trend qualification and they are
    GLG CRM AOS

    The others are for the most part in P/B mode.

    Billyjoe, sorry to hear that. Next time ya see him rub it in about LI and tell him you’ll never listen to him for stock advise…hehehe

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Runner,
    Last year I asked a friend of mine who's in the bus industry about LI, Laidlaw Int. who owns Greyhound as one of it's businesses. He said Greyhound was doing well but Laidlaw had acquired them and didn't have a clue about the industry. I didn't buy LI and I think it has doubled in the last year or so. Wait until I see him again.

    billyjoe

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Group list for Friday:
    ALKS
    AOS
    ARNA
    CEPH
    CLZR
    CRM
    CTRN
    DAKT
    FOSL
    GFI
    GLG
    GPRO
    HOV
    IMCL
    IPS
    LI
    MNTA
    MTXX
    MW
    NDSN
    REGN
    RGLD
    SERO
    TEK
    TOA
    VIVO

    Last edited by Guest; 01-12-2006, 07:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmk112
    replied
    Good going Runner. I think we are in day one of the pullback. Should be some nice setups next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Stopped out on AMD, heck I'm almost at my goal for the year... A few more trades like this and I just might stop trading for the year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    moving hard stop to 35.65 on AMD

    Leave a comment:


  • RL
    replied
    The only reason I'm spending more time on this today Is the bride Is at the casino

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Moving this group into watch mode. A few look ready to trigger.
    ATI
    BG
    BOBJ
    BRCM
    CCI
    CCJ
    IBN
    OPLK
    SIGM
    TWP
    UVN
    VECO
    ccj oplk sigm made little moves!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Ray, I’ve found for some reason I do better when I don’t sit in front of the screen and watch every tic and tac. I’m more influenced to sell way to early when I micro manage my positions. Anyway I see a small base off the 35.40 area 60 min chart. I got my stop under that base. I got stop in @ 34.20 and will move it up if it bases off 35.00

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X