Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is the BKX not looking well to me, but I'm not a bottom picker and for now I'm not seeing it as a long, 2 gaps against the trend?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    This is the S&P500 Banking Index or BIX. Banking has not been participating in the last rally. It has been caught in a sideways range. Notice on this chart the double top action. I see the Bears are taking note of the 200 DMA. I will not get bullish here until the price gets out of the range to the upside.

    Now this does not mean that Banks won’t participate in the next rally but for now I’d leave it alone. Set up bias I have is short since it moved below the base. The BIX is in a due or die position here IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Runner, I tried sending you a private message but your mailbox is filled and it won't accept any more until you clear out some space.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Diversified Electronics looks good. It also appears to have completed a corrective cycle and is gaining some ground.

    Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2006, 12:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    This weekend I plan on looking at the longer-term charts of sectors off monthly bases

    1. Data Storage- appears to have completed a cycle from back in 2002. This sector looks pretty good to me going into 2006. Notice pop above trend line

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by billyjoe
    Runner,
    Here are some stocks that are about to move:

    SYNP DWCH FTHR HOKU TXCO ELP ICCA

    Keep track of them for a while and good things will happen.

    billyjoe
    Hey Billyjoe those charts are looking pretty darn good. Awesome find their!!

    Leave a comment:


  • billyjoe
    replied
    Runner,
    Here are some stocks that are about to move:

    SYNP DWCH FTHR HOKU TXCO ELP ICCA

    Keep track of them for a while and good things will happen.

    billyjoe

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    What a difference a day can make!

    Top 5 ARD GDP FWLT TESOF RES
    Bottom 5 MFLX OVTI ALKS BRCM TRAD


    Gainers 6
    Losers 33

    Weekly TOT= -.41%

    Conducted initial scan not many longs setting up and so I have no list going into next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    TTI gone 38.05
    BG gone 57.51

    Back in Cash

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Closed entire position on FWLT @ 44.08. My ITP was 44.87

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    As a rule of thumb, in a fast market you want to wait at least 30 minutes into the open before buying or selling. This lets the emotional traders and newletter subscribers get their trades out of the way. The market makers also watch Cramer, etc., and know what's coming; they deliberately goose the offer or dump the bid to panic the sheeple and then move the stock back to where it "should" be.

    Nice inverted hammer so far today on ALKS.
    Dave, thanks for the heads up. I simply followed my adjusted plan. Hey we can’t win then all right?

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    As a rule of thumb, in a fast market you want to wait at least 30 minutes into the open before buying or selling. This lets the emotional traders and newletter subscribers get their trades out of the way. The market makers also watch Cramer, etc., and know what's coming; they deliberately goose the offer or dump the bid to panic the sheeple and then move the stock back to where it "should" be.

    Nice inverted hammer so far today on ALKS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here was the opening action. My hard stop would have been hit!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Closed out ALKS today. I pulled my stop @ the open (22.76). Stocks sells off hard. I looked at the opening range and make a quick plan to dump it at upper range. Got out at 23.82. This little technique saved me from getting a bigger loss. Now this stock can do what ever it is going to do. This technique like any only works when it works.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    In review of my nightly scans it appears that today was the day of opportunity. So many stocks trigger long today. Now I have not come up with much. My database has over 6,000 stocks in it and I’m not even going to run through them all. I stopped after 300 charts and this is all I got WBMD AVN.R DWSN PRX BGC.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X