Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    I think this works well and may be worth your time to investigate. I think this thread has about run it’s coarse. Not sure if it means anything. I’ve enjoyed myself posting my crazy ideas here at MM’s site. I hope you all the best with your trading!!

    Runner Over-and-Out
    Hey Runner... email me.... [email protected]

    Maybe we can keep in touch? You might want to go hunting or fishing down here or something.... Plus I'm still recruiting for GoJi snipers. I think your resume' is on the top of the stack dude.lol

    Leave a comment:


  • RL
    replied
    Whoa Runner say It Isn't so. I have been following you for a long time you have taught me to much to leave now. Sure hope you will change your mind. Would appreciate an e-mail on your picks now and then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I think this works well and may be worth your time to investigate. I think this thread has about run it’s coarse. Not sure if it means anything. I’ve enjoyed myself posting my crazy ideas here at MM’s site. I hope you all the best with your trading!!

    Runner Over-and-Out

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Last pic notice the indicators

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied


    Notice the low volatility before the run-up. They say a picture can be worth 1,000 words.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Follow up on Stalk List 12/19/05 From trigger point
    ARS 22.75%
    BDC 8.13
    CDIS NO TRIGGER
    CHRW
    CHUX 14.13
    CLB
    DBRN 22.94
    DXPE
    EMAG
    GMXR
    GRP 8.94
    HP 24.55
    HUBG
    INTU
    JOYG 21.62
    LUFK 29.57
    MSO
    MVK 19.23
    NCOG
    NTLI -5.02
    OPLK
    PDS .54
    PLLL -5.00
    RES 30.39
    SBNY
    SEIC
    TZOO
    UVV 12.17
    XPRSA

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    CHAP triggers, I did not take it as I missed this day
    Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2006, 06:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyehopper
    Lost interest?.... How is this possible? Maybe I could cook up a few more rules to make it a bit more interesting.lol....

    How about I penalize any member who questions the rules 10%?....

    Or.... how about I make it a team contest and force Doug, Skiracer, ParkTwain, Scifos and Websman to all be on the same team? Now THAT would be "interesting"....

    Well Runner.... I'll keep you in "ca$h" till you feel like coming back some day.... Don't forget about us over there DUDE!!!!
    Well except for Scifos I've been in worse company. Just kidding Sci. Hey, we could call it confrontational contest of the week. See who could stir up the most shit during the week. But whoevers team gets you, Lye, will have to spot everyone else at least 10 % for the week.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Me and webs on the same team???...My ears are nice and rounded...At least that's what I Hear...IIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Lye, I lost interest in the POT. Nothing personal but I just wish not to enter in the POT of the week. You have done a fine job running the POT..
    Lost interest?.... How is this possible? Maybe I could cook up a few more rules to make it a bit more interesting.lol....

    How about I penalize any member who questions the rules 10%?....

    Or.... how about I make it a team contest and force Doug, Skiracer, ParkTwain, Scifos and Websman to all be on the same team? Now THAT would be "interesting"....

    Well Runner.... I'll keep you in "ca$h" till you feel like coming back some day.... Don't forget about us over there DUDE!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Lyehopper
    Hey Runner.... How about a quick trade (or two) in the POTW dude?....
    Lye, I lost interest in the POT. Nothing personal but I just wish not to enter in the POT of the week. You have done a fine job running the POT..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Many returns in the energy sectors:
    ATW ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    BHI ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    BRY ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    CDIS ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    CHAP METALS & MINING - Industrial Metals & Minerals
    CNQ ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    COG ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    DNR ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    DO ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    EPEX ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    EPL ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    ESV ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    GDP ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    GHDX HEALTH SERVICES - Medical Laboratories & Research
    GRP ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    GSF ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    HAL ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    HERO ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ILMN DRUGS - Biotechnology
    KCS ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    KMG ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    MBT TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Wireless Communications
    MDR ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    MVK ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    NBR ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    NOV WHOLESALE - Industrial Equipment Wholesale
    NXY ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    OII ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    OIS ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    ORCT TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Communication Equipment
    PDC ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    PTEN ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    RDC ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    RHAT INTERNET - Internet Software & Services
    RIG ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    SII ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    SLB ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    SM ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    SPN ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    STX COMPUTER HARDWARE - Data Storage Devices
    SWN ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    TDW TRANSPORTATION - Shipping
    TESOF ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    TLM ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    UNT ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    VTS ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    WFT ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    WHQ ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    23.29 trigger line short on ALKS
    GHDX setting up long. Nice B/O from base and currently pulling back.
    ZVXI setting up long volume a little thin
    Zero triggers with these big daddy’s !! ALKS going the wrong way, no biggie it never hit the trigger line. RHAT put in one of Spikes C’s

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Hey Runner.... How about a quick trade (or two) in the POTW dude?....

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    << Well well look at the little railroad group. Wonder if any stocks in this group will present a buying op in the near future? >>

    Runner, I posted about BNI a day or two ago on my board. It's done really well since late June, however it formed a harami cross today so the short-term move may be lower. The 20-day EMA hasn't acted as much support in the past but the 50DMA has done so.
    Dave the group as a whole may be due for a pullback this may offer a buy point..

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X