Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied

    Residential Construction seems to have put in a S/H/S pattern and is now pulling back. I think the group has more downside to it.
    Here are a few to watch for continued weakness:
    LEN.B BHS WCI DHI HOV

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Spike I don't like the hugeness of that channel you have on that chart. If 55.06 do not hold this thing is toast!!
    Yep....

    Some poetic vision hehe ....



    And if 50.54 fails, that's volume gap up failing, and it would become .....



    (burnt toast back to 36.00)

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Spike I don't like the hugeness of that channel you have on that chart. If 55.06 do not hold this thing is toast!!

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Spike thanks for DST update. I used random entry on every one of them based off weekly charts. DST does look a little frightening. Now the weekly shows a test of major support here. I’m using your LinReg channel set to 50 weeks. What ya think Spike?
    Channel-wise, I'd be worried about these things. Without question bias for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    My plan was to base decisions only off weekly charts. Hec spike now I’m looking at 15 minute tic charts…lo You got me on that DST chart and it does appear to have the BIG BEAR written all over it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Spike thanks for DST update. I used random entry on every one of them based off weekly charts. DST does look a little frightening. Now the weekly shows a test of major support here. I’m using your LinReg channel set to 50 weeks. What ya think Spike?

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Here is my weekly port. These stocks are on autopilot with stops adjusted each Friday. Using 100 shares per position with ATR 14 weeks. Solid black column called “sell stop @” is initial risk from entry price. Hec not bad for not looking at every tic. Stock selection was based off weekly charts only .
    http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?i...klyport8ue.png
    Some really nice lookin bullish charts in there Runner! Thnx fer sharin'; gonna track em for entries meself. Only one I'm concerned about fer ya is DST and ya might wanna spend that 8% stop risk somewhere else.....
    Best to ya dude!!!


    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Thanks Doug, sometimes we get burned out….

    Here is a weekly RSI change in the sectors.

    Top RSI

    Bottom RSI

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    That was a short break...Good to see you back...Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is my weekly port. These stocks are on autopilot with stops adjusted each Friday. Using 100 shares per position with ATR 14 weeks. Solid black column called “sell stop @” is initial risk from entry price. Hec not bad for not looking at every tic. Stock selection was based off weekly charts only .
    Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

    Leave a comment:


  • rrezac
    replied
    Runner, thanks for the time you have put into your thread. Yours is one I always read. I hope you hang around and still post an occasional chart as your time permits. Your charts and ideas on CIB were one of the reasons I took the plunge on my first Mr Market winner. Thanks for all you have contributed in making this a great stock trading site. Hope to still see you around.

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    sorry to read you're goin' stealth dude. I always enjoy reading your posts and looking at your selections.

    But I know what it's like to lose interest in posting so I respect that....maybe just a vacation and the thread's here for when ya get the urge again.

    Thanks for sharing what you're thinkin' dude. I for one appreciate it, and I know others do too. And thnx fer the kind words and encouragement bro. Take care out their; it's a jungle

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    CHAP triggers, I did not take it as I missed this day
    Good find Runner; CHAP needs to finish this little 5 up and do the abc and it'll be a C candidate. Love the weekly and daily money flow!

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Sorry to hear this Runner...You have certainly come a long way since we first ran into each other...Best, Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    RL, thank you for your kind words and I’m glad someone may have benefited from my crazy ideas. I’ve been getting burned out on posting and so I’m going to move into stealth mode for a while. This site has truly been awesome and there are some very good traders here. We all try to define and refine our style to make things better. I think this journey moves with us through time.

    I have learned a great deal from many on this site. One guy that sticks to mind is Spike. He is one of the only guys that tell you his risk to reward ratio on the trade. Spike you awesome dude.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X