Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Thanks, Runner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave, I use telecharts for my scanning.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Not getting many longs. Here are a few for Thurs.

    Runner, what screening software are you using?

    Leave a comment:


  • ParkTwain
    Guest replied
    Re: you telecom sector chart, look at BLS and T. Looks like someone blew a whistle in Jan and off they went in lockstep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Not getting many longs. Here are a few for Thurs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Many in the energy group got a nice whacking today. Problem was many gapped down on the open! . Ya know soon as you take it short they reverse. I left them alone but for the most part many continued to slide. I'm still short term Bear on Oil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    AMR was a nice D/T today. I thought a change in character was coming because the 200DMA got below price on the 3min chart. I switched to 15 min chart and used SAR for entry signal @ 24.80. AMR rode the 5DMA nicely through out the day and never touched the 15DMA. Closed position before the bell at 25.61. I figured with oil in a slide the airplanes might rally and they did. I normally don’t buy in at the open. I’ve used the SAR for D/T’s In the past and for the most part they do well on entries except when they don’t.


    Here the 3 min with 200dma


    Past link on SAR http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/showpo...&postcount=699
    Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2006, 08:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    MICC goes on Pullback watch list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Next Bull task for ATEA is to take out 22.60

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied

    FRD could get interesting if it can take out 8.00 and stick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Waste Management is currently accelerating to the upside. This group put in a multi Year high, few stocks in the group looking good:
    ECOL
    AW-minor P/B
    CWST

    Most have gone off but may be worth stalking..
    In my database ECOL is classified as "Pollution Control Services".... I have owned ECOL for a long time (bought it the first time last spring around $11). It has a lot of upside left imo. ECOL's Growth Rate is 400% higher than CWST and over 2,500% higher than AW or $MM$'s pick BEL.... I have noticed ECOL's short interest increase lately but sometimes that can be of benifit. I like how ECOL's sales and management really know how to lock down the big $$$$ contracts. You never know when they'll anounce another HUUUUGE deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner

    Keep an eye on Telecom Services-Domestic group. It is currently trying to move to the upside. This is a monthly chart of the group. Something must be trying to happen hear. I’ll be stalking some within.. I’m wondering if this group might be positioned for upside movement this year?
    Runner,
    I agree with your take on Telecom being a group that is showing strength right now. John Murphy from Stockcharts.com also feels that it is one of the leading groups. He had this to say about it last Friday. I think you also like Biotech right now which he also likes. He's pretty much on top of the groups and sectors that are the leaders with his daily reports. I rely on his take when looking for group and sector strength and stocks within those areas that are setting up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied

    Keep an eye on Telecom Services-Domestic group. It is currently trying to move to the upside. This is a monthly chart of the group. Something must be trying to happen hear. I’ll be stalking some within.. I’m wondering if this group might be positioned for upside movement this year?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Waste Management is currently accelerating to the upside. This group put in a multi Year high, few stocks in the group looking good:
    ECOL
    AW-minor P/B
    CWST

    Most have gone off but may be worth stalking..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied

    Independent Oil &Gas- been weak as of late and is currently pulling back. Here are a few that may be positioned for more downside:
    NFX NBL PXD PPP SM RRC GDP

    Many in this group appear to be wedging up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X