Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Adding ECOL to short list no play yet..
    Out of the base on ECOL awaiting P/B

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    new list
    Today’s triggers
    PWEI
    RACK
    SHFL
    SUPX
    CMVT
    AMTD
    RBAK
    IVAC
    AEM
    AVM
    NGS
    GFI
    GOLD
    HITK
    LOJN
    CRZO
    RGLD
    SSRI
    ISE

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dmk112
    runner, are you still shorting at these levels??
    DMK, I did take on a small position in LDG today. The list I just posted is a watch list. I will run my scans everyday now for a while to see what might be setting up. I did feel LDG did offer a pretty good set up and we shall see. To answer your question directly I don’t favor opening shorts unless your set up is in place. I favor shorts over longs and have been in this mode for a while. My plan is in place on LDG and one way or another I will be right or wrong. Yesterday on my blog I was talking how cash was king. Well sometimes when you see your stock enter the kill zone your faced with that decision of do it, or not.. I think CELL is a goog short as well!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmk112
    replied
    runner, are you still shorting at these levels??

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    new list

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Here is initial punch out list of possible shorts. I have not looked into them much other than a glance of the charts.

    KOMG triggers
    MATK triggers
    CELL triggers
    STX triggers

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    LDG triggered Entry 45.13. Stop 47.31 tgt 42.95 scale and trail if it works out

    Position size based off atr and 1% model in play

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Adding LDG to short list..45.15 will trigger
    LDG trying to trigger

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is initial punch out list of possible shorts. I have not looked into them much other than a glance of the charts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Well the Rally Friday had these shorts looking rough. Caution is needed shorting at this time and if one does short now they might wish to lock it in and take it off the table quickly. Oversold and due for the much expected bounce but what direction is the trend in? Still searching shorts and I will not play the bounce..

    I’m going to keep an eye on CTRN if it nears the 78.6 fib line. It might give another leg out but we shall see.

    Triggers short did not play it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Adding ECOL to short list no play yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Adding LDG to short list..45.15 will trigger

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Delta Strength 05/21/06

    I leg taken from S&P from 05/05/06 to 05/19/06 the S&P was –4.43%


    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Well the Rally Friday had these shorts looking rough. Caution is needed shorting at this time and if one does short now they might wish to lock it in and take it off the table quickly. Oversold and due for the much expected bounce but what direction is the trend in? Still searching shorts and I will not play the bounce..

    I’m going to keep an eye on CTRN if it nears the 78.6 fib line. It might give another leg out but we shall see.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X