Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is one for 6/14/06 BRCM

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    OMX -tracking real tight bands before the pop and drop...lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Wednesday’s scalp plays

    BLS T WMT KSS PDCO NKE HDI BUD EQ ADSK DGX GILD ASN ERTS MAT WWY CC CTX LOW BMET BRCM GM TAP GOOG DDS VZ CEG MXIM CD HUM DELL CLX EOP D VNO UNH ADI

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is a list for possible short term trades. Scanning S&P500 stocks with BB5,18. Bands tight normally have a nice pop.

    WPI CMS PBG AMZN DHI AFL RF EQ NOVL K CLX STA CVG WMT BUD ASN KO BAC GILD DGX QLGC UTX OMX

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Got home late and only played HUM.Covered HUM near the close. CI and LEH would have been a nice play today..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is a list for possible short term trades. Scanning S&P500 stocks with BB5,18. Bands tight normally have a nice pop. I’ve found those in up trends normally pop in direction of trend, same for down trending stocks. I’ll also overlay the 5-15 day simple moving average.



    HUM KO AFL BUD AMZN EC RF MS KIM ASN MHP WPI CI ADCT LEH LNC LTR ASH JNS WLP SYK AXP BLS SEE TXU BAC CTB ALL

    Back out your charts and look at how tight TRB’s bands were.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    I’m putting out a caution on Shorts. If you just went short over the last few days’ caution is needed as I think we bounce from here. Now I do also think the bounce will be sold and this may present further opportunities. Having run scan I see more stocks poised to bounce then drop. I’m keying in off S&P and I’m even thinking today was a reversal day.
    My predictive skills are lacking today… It is funny how the markets have a way of proving us idiots…. Speaking of myself of course…

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Here are a few I’ll be looking at next week and why (short term)

    IVAC- stock is currently in first pullback (P/B) after dropping out of base. Stock did trigger on 5/24 and come back in. I think stock may offer 2nd entry below Fridays low. If pop above 5/23 highs I’d continue to stalk to see how it acts at the bottom of the prior base. Were looking for about 2.70 points on the trade.

    MBT- has recently been running sideways since april. It tried to pop out of its base but was quickly rejected. Stock gaps lower on 5/15 and few days later falls out of the base. This stock is currently in a first P/B with possible trigger under Fridays lows. We are looking for 2.41 points.

    FCS- this stock has a nice trend that has formed off the highs in may. It is currently in P/B mode and we are looking for 1.30 points off Friday’s lows.

    NSS- has a nice trend starting to forum and for now this trend is down off the May highs. It also is in a first P/B mode. We are looking for 4.17 points under Friday’s low.

    CMC- had a gap against prior trend. I view this as a change in character and is currently in first P/B mode. We are looking for 2.89 points under Friday lows

    GLG- is a gold stock and currently had a gap down off new highs. Gold stocks will often gap around and it is currently testing this gap. A break down from Friday’s lows may signal more downside. We are looking for 4.43 points.

    Other stocks we will be looking at is PEIX HERO UNT TX OS DRQ SWN SU

    Now these set-ups will change if no trigger. I may follow then higher and or cancel if bullish action forms and I think trend is changing. Most of these are first pullbacks and this does not guarantee the stocks will continue to slide. Many have some tough resistance to work through and so we shall see how things transpire. I also do not rule out the possibility of some returning to prior highs. We will just need to see which direction the wind is blowing…..
    I should also mention we will scale out ½ position on target and trail with stop based off close in attempt to capture larger gains. Should any of these trigger…….
    Price objectives met.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I’m putting out a caution on Shorts. If you just went short over the last few days’ caution is needed as I think we bounce from here. Now I do also think the bounce will be sold and this may present further opportunities. Having run scan I see more stocks poised to bounce then drop. I’m keying in off S&P and I’m even thinking today was a reversal day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I think some scalping plays will continue to present themselves. Right now I’m focusing on Scalp longs. Here are a few.

    MED MOV ROS BKD KNOT TWGP HWAY TRMP TOO

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Possible scalp play long forming on DXPE above 47.08

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    PEIX keeps on it will hit my target.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by B.J
    Runner, what did you see in IVAC that would trigger a short? It seems to me like it's successfully supporting 21.
    Nice call B.J.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    NB I put in last 5 days volume as well. Now these need Further investigation and many very well may not be ready yet, as they are still pulling back. I’m going into the groups this weekend and see how things look.
    AA
    ABAX
    AEOS
    AMT
    AMX
    ANDE
    ARII
    ARW
    ASEI
    ASTE
    ATI
    BAS
    BRY
    BVN
    CAL
    CAS
    CCJ
    CHAP
    CMC
    CR
    DO
    DRQ
    ECA
    ERF
    FCL
    FCS
    GLG
    GMRK
    GMT
    GOL
    GSF
    HERO
    HSC
    ICE
    IVAC
    KCS
    LTM
    MAN
    MBT
    MDTL
    MRTN
    MTLM
    NDE
    NEM
    NEU
    NOV
    NSC
    NSS
    NUE
    NWRE
    OS
    PBW
    PD
    PEIX
    PJC
    RIO
    ROP
    RTI
    RUTH
    RVI
    SSRI
    STLD
    STT
    SU
    SWN
    SWSI
    TAM
    TEX
    TSO
    TX
    UNT
    VLO
    WPSC
    X
    XTO

    I took the volume out because the post was a mile long...hehe
    Early on this list but many are getting a nice spanking today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Wonder if Health related stocks might run for a little while. Here is a link about cycles. Looks interesting to me. http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/showpo...9&postcount=13
    Now I’m not saying we might be heading into a Bear Market. It is strange how this cycle thing has been moving. Notice the Utilities trying to perk up. Not sure what to make of this. I guess longer term one may tread with caution until we either take out old highs in the S&P or stall short and crash. Having reviewed health related stocks some look pretty good short term. What are your thoughts of the cycle in relation to the sectors?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X