I have 38 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Dave, my sister had her operation yesterday and the good Lord worked through the hands of the surgeons and she took it like a trooper. Amazing the power of Prayer. She is currently in a lot of pain but things are going to get better. She had a blood clot in her lung the size of a golf ball. She had a 50/50 chance and is going to pull through…
Dave thanks for asking and again thanks you all for your thoughts and Prayers……
George
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
How did your sister's surgery go?
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
FA screen 1
AXR HANS DNA QSII COH GIL CRDN CCRT PCU PTEN IPS PRA ARLP DVN GMR OSG EPEX
FA screen II
NTRI TGE HANS ARXT ISRG HELX GOL CTSH ENDP RES QSII BJS AMX LVS SII FCL AXR
We will be praying for Diane and your entire family. God bless you all.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
Originally posted by Runner
Folks, my sister has to undergo serious surgery Monday. She has a huge blood clot in her lung. I would be grateful if you can remember her in your prayers. Her name is Diane. I will need to leave early Sunday and not sure when I’ll return.
Runner, my thoughts and prayers are with Diane. I wish for her a successful surgery and a swift and complete recovery.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
Folks I truly thank each and every one of you who have taken a minute in Prayer for my sister. I strongly believe there is power in numbers and power in Prayer. I’m optimistic that the good Lord will work through the hands of the surgeons and heal here. I will need to be in a meeting with the Doctors Monday at 0900.
Folks, my sister has to undergo serious surgery Monday. She has a huge blood clot in her lung. I would be grateful if you can remember her in your prayers. Her name is Diane. I will need to leave early Sunday and not sure when I’ll return.
My best wishes for a successful operation and a swift recovery for Diane...Doug(IIC)
Folks, my sister has to undergo serious surgery Monday. She has a huge blood clot in her lung. I would be grateful if you can remember her in your prayers. Her name is Diane. I will need to leave early Sunday and not sure when I’ll return.
Runner, I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope your sister pulls through the surgery alright. Diane will be in my thoughts this weekend. It's a blessing that she has a caring brother around to lend support to her now, when it's most needed. I know that with you around she'll be well taken care of.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
Sorry to hear that, Runner. I'll pray for her swift recovery.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
Folks, my sister has to undergo serious surgery Monday. She has a huge blood clot in her lung. I would be grateful if you can remember her in your prayers. Her name is Diane. I will need to leave early Sunday and not sure when I’ll return.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
Thanks LYE, you have a good one also. I’ll not be on the net tomorrow but here are a few stocks that I’ll be keeping an eye on. I like to find stocks that are basing from a possible bottom. Normally after the market corrects the high flyers will not fly as high and new leaders may arise. These stocks have been showing signs of bottoming and might be worth keeping an eye on. Some of these have been in forward momo mode. I like the first pull back after a break out of the base, if the chart looks right.
Leave a comment: