Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Little upward momentum has been going on in the shipping group..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Several shorts triggered today off last nights scans. One looking interesting for a possible pullback buy is CTCI. PALM might be trying to put in a bottom.

    STMP had a real nice trigger out of the drift
    VSH=same
    NITE=same
    TCC=still in drift mode
    ICE=drift mode
    ROCK=drift into R

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    lol Oh, OK. It looks impressive though jeje

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Spike, really it has no value or secret herbs. It truly does not mean anything. I can adjust the values in that blue box and put in entry prices and date stock was bought. Once in a watch list it will automatically adjust with time.

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    lol; OK, just "some" info huh hehe. I think NB is onto somethin'.....a secret formula to identify critical moments in time. Well I hope it makes ya a kazillion!

    Leave a comment:


  • New-born baby
    replied
    Fresh from the Colonel

    Originally posted by spikefader
    Hey Runner,

    Hey, by the way, what is that thing I've circled represent?
    11 herbs and spices

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Spike that blue thing is just some info on price action.

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    S&P is sitting at what I think is a pretty important area right now. A move above the upper R-line might bode well for the BULLS. Now a move below the bottom S-line will bode well for the BEARS. Next week should give us a better picture on direction. Choppy sideways action for now.
    Hey Runner,
    I suspect bears are lickin' their lips. Chart.

    Hey, by the way, what is that thing I've circled represent?


    Prosperous entries dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    S&P is sitting at what I think is a pretty important area right now. A move above the upper R-line might bode well for the BULLS. Now a move below the bottom S-line will bode well for the BEARS. Next week should give us a better picture on direction. Choppy sideways action for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Having conducted evening scans I see many stocks setting up as shorts. Most appear to also be getting ready for the third leg out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    caught HDI and closed position out...done for the week. Ya'll have a nice weekend..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    The weekly trend in the S&P is now busted. Short term a bounce is in store but I will be looking to sell the bounce as of now. I think next possible short-term target for the S&P is Oct’s lows. I recommend cash and or short positions short term. I’d wait for a bounce before taking on new positions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Interesting take from the Hussman report http://www.hussmanfunds.com/wmc/wmc060612.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • Websman
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    My game plan in this current market has been to stay away from the small caps and focus on scalping larger sized stocks. Those little guys can burn you in a heartbeat. Sure you don’t get those huge moves but I feel the risk is not bad for the reward. I will most likely make one more trade this week and cool out until next week. Thus far all scalps have worked to my benefit. I close them out normally by EOD no questions asked..
    Very sensible trading plan...

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    My game plan in this current market has been to stay away from the small caps and focus on scalping larger sized stocks. Those little guys can burn you in a heartbeat. Sure you don’t get those huge moves but I feel the risk is not bad for the reward. I will most likely make one more trade this week and cool out until next week. Thus far all scalps have worked to my benefit. I close them out normally by EOD no questions asked..

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X