Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New-born baby
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    It's an easy count. The move from 1/31 to 5/11 is Wave 1. The recent move is Wave 2. Note that wave 2 retraced 61.8% of Wave 1, which is the common retracement for Wave 2. Assuming the length of Wave 3 = Wave 1, PEIX should be in for a helluva move. Until the high of Wave 1 is taken out, however, there's no confirmation that Wave 3 has begun.
    Thanks, Dave. I always like to hear your viewpoint. IF wave 3 is coming, yes indeed, that $64.50 is in sight.

    Leave a comment:


  • New-born baby
    replied
    Runner

    Runner
    Thanks for the PEIX notes, and yes, I am quite interested in the results of your scans. Please post them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Ran entire database and have 1822 returns out of 7,000 stocks. 77 that I think are setting up for a slide. I’ll post the sub industries and if anyone is interested I’ll post the socks. The scan is based of momentum and in pull back mode. The groups with the most returns are where I’ll investigate and see what is going on. Confirmation is when several in the group are setting up.



    BANKING - Regional - Northeast Banks
    BANKING - Savings & Loans
    CHEMICALS - Specialty Chemicals
    COMPUTER HARDWARE - Networking & Communication Dev
    CONGLOMERATES - Conglomerates
    CONGLOMERATES - Conglomerates
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Business/Management Services
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Business/Management Services
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Rental & Leasing Services
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Staffing & Outsourcing Services
    DRUGS - Diagnostic Substances
    ELECTRONICS - Diversified Electronics
    ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Integrated Circuits
    ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
    ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    ENERGY - Independent Oil & Gas
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing
    ENERGY - Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing
    FINANCIAL SERVICES - Asset Management
    FINANCIAL SERVICES - Closed End Fund - Equity
    HEALTH SERVICES - Medical Appliances & Equipment
    LEISURE - Restaurants
    LEISURE - Sporting Activities
    MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
    MANUFACTURING - Farm & Construction Machinery
    MANUFACTURING - Farm & Construction Machinery
    MANUFACTURING - Industrial Equipment & Components
    MANUFACTURING - Metal Fabrication
    METALS & MINING - Aluminum
    METALS & MINING - Copper
    METALS & MINING - Gold
    METALS & MINING - Gold
    METALS & MINING - Gold
    METALS & MINING - Industrial Metals & Minerals
    METALS & MINING - Industrial Metals & Minerals
    METALS & MINING - Industrial Metals & Minerals
    METALS & MINING - Industrial Metals & Minerals
    METALS & MINING - Silver
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    RETAIL - Department Stores
    SPECIALTY RETAIL - Apparel Stores
    TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Diversified Communication Services
    TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Wireless Communications
    TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Wireless Communications
    TRANSPORTATION - Major Airlines
    TRANSPORTATION - Major Airlines
    TRANSPORTATION - Railroads
    TRANSPORTATION - Railroads
    TRANSPORTATION - Regional Airlines
    TRANSPORTATION - Trucking
    WHOLESALE - Electronics Wholesale
    WHOLESALE - Industrial Equipment Wholesale
    WHOLESALE - Wholesale, Other
    WHOLESALE - Wholesale, Other
    Last edited by Guest; 05-26-2006, 07:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    NB, sorry I don’t get a clear read on PEIX. I’m keeping my eye on 32.75 area. This stock is very volatile with a H/V reading of 107.96. Right now I like it on the short side but that could change any day. Not sure it is done with its pullback and if it triggers it might give another leg down. Seems to be drifting up and this flags a caution longs. I will go out on a limb and say longer term 17.00 area is possible. But this is a stretch.....
    Missed PEIX and will not chase it here...

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by New-born baby
    Runner,
    Would you care to do an Elliott wave count on PEIX for me?
    It's an easy count. The move from 1/31 to 5/11 is Wave 1. The recent move is Wave 2. Note that wave 2 retraced 61.8% of Wave 1, which is the common retracement for Wave 2. Assuming the length of Wave 3 = Wave 1, PEIX should be in for a helluva move. Until the high of Wave 1 is taken out, however, there's no confirmation that Wave 3 has begun.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-26-2006, 08:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    NB, sorry I don’t get a clear read on PEIX. I’m keeping my eye on 32.75 area. This stock is very volatile with a H/V reading of 107.96. Right now I like it on the short side but that could change any day. Not sure it is done with its pullback and if it triggers it might give another leg down. Seems to be drifting up and this flags a caution longs. I will go out on a limb and say longer term 17.00 area is possible. But this is a stretch.....

    Leave a comment:


  • New-born baby
    replied
    Peix

    Runner,
    Would you care to do an Elliott wave count on PEIX for me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is a nice drop in KSS http://geoshorttermtrading.blogspot....iew-51906.html

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Zero triggers today on the short side NCTY had nice follow through.

    Leave a comment:


  • B.J
    Guest replied
    I also see a possible SHS. I'm definitely watching.

    Thanks for the input guys. I've owned since January, so certainly interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Spike I was thinking 1st TGT of around 18.74 and longer term 8-10 $ range.

    Leave a comment:


  • spikefader
    replied
    IVAC shows a bear flag breaking into a 3 impulsive down. This support area you see B.J is actually C support from mid-March, so if it breaks then the impulse down is likely to be very rewarding.

    How rewarding? Well, probably not very considering it's in a weekly C down and arguably in bounce area...plus you've got the gap supports nearby. The r/r probably isn't there...unless you go for the small gap down under 12.60 or +43%, so a short at closing price with a 6% stop above yesterday's high (the 2 completion area) makes for r/r of over 7, which is a nice number. But how realistic is it to target that in the face of the support between here and there? That is green hope indeed

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by B.J
    Runner, what did you see in IVAC that would trigger a short? It seems to me like it's successfully supporting 21.
    BJ, I see a stock that is in a downtrend and has currently pulled back with trigger under yesterdays low of day. I feel this one is in trouble

    Leave a comment:


  • B.J
    Guest replied
    Runner, what did you see in IVAC that would trigger a short? It seems to me like it's successfully supporting 21.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    If PEIX triggers I will short this one. Chart is looking real good for shorts

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X