Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Websman
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner View Post
    Scan return tonight was 1,027 stocks and done looking through each one…hehehe!!

    It's been scorching hot for the past few days...and you still feel like looking through 1,027 stocks? Man you must be tough...lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Scan return tonight was 1,027 stocks and done looking through each one…hehehe!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner View Post
    I consolidated my scans tonight of stocks still showing up as TRUE and looked over another batch. Thus far SEMI stocks still have the most out of my results. Here are the sector action showing the most possible set ups.

    SEMI-BROAD LINE
    SEMI-INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
    SEMI-SPECIALIZED
    SEMI-EQUIP & MATERIALS
    Number of SEMI stocks=16

    Second group is BUSINESS SOFTWARE & SERVICES
    This group has 6 stocks

    For the most part the rest are under 5 stocks in the group.

    Punch List:
    AB ADTN AGR AIRM ALTR AMD ASML AVCT BID BMC BOW BRCM BW CBRL CERN COHR CY EFII EGLT ESE FAF FDG FMER FORM FSL FTEK GOL HDB IDTI INFY ISE JBX JDAS KBAY KFI KLAC MBT MCHX MDCO MEDI MEOH MOS MSCC NOK NTLI NVDA PWEI RBAK REDF SNX STP THQI TRID TXN TZOO VCP WWGI WW
    Following dropped off my scan as they left the mother ship:

    TZOO NVDA MSCC MEOH AVCT

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here is a simple candle chart of MDCO. Notice the simple horizontal lines plotted at key areas of support and resistance. Remember once resistance is taken it now becomes support. What I like about this chart is that it appears to be building a support area right here at current levels.

    Notice the congestive area from back in July. It did test the resistance line and finally popped out and had a retest of line in Aug. Resistance successfully held as support as buyers propped price higher.

    Current action indicates a little indecisiveness on the bulls and this one may bounce off this area here and move higher. For this chart you know you would be wrong if price fell much below current level.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Only 2 swings open SYNA and NTLI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I consolidated my scans tonight of stocks still showing up as TRUE and looked over another batch. Thus far SEMI stocks still have the most out of my results. Here are the sector action showing the most possible set ups.

    SEMI-BROAD LINE
    SEMI-INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
    SEMI-SPECIALIZED
    SEMI-EQUIP & MATERIALS
    Number of SEMI stocks=16

    Second group is BUSINESS SOFTWARE & SERVICES
    This group has 6 stocks

    For the most part the rest are under 5 stocks in the group.

    Punch List:
    AB ADTN AGR AIRM ALTR AMD ASML AVCT BID BMC BOW BRCM BW CBRL CERN COHR CY EFII EGLT ESE FAF FDG FMER FORM FSL FTEK GOL HDB IDTI INFY ISE JBX JDAS KBAY KFI KLAC MBT MCHX MDCO MEDI MEOH MOS MSCC NOK NTLI NVDA PWEI RBAK REDF SNX STP THQI TRID TXN TZOO VCP WWGI WW

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Several trigger of punch list

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    15 stocks on list come from Semiconductor groups
    Broad line
    Integrated circuits
    Specialized

    5 come from Business Software & Services

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Initial punch list

    AB
    AGR
    ALTR
    AVCT
    BID
    BRCM
    CERN
    CY
    EGLT
    ESE
    FILE
    FORM
    FSL
    HDB
    IDTI
    INTC
    ISE
    KFI
    KLAC
    MSCC
    NGPS
    NTLI
    NVDA
    PWEI
    RBAK
    REDF
    SNX
    STP
    SYNA
    THQI
    TRID
    TWTC
    TXN
    VCP
    VRNT
    WFR

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Ninner, XPRSA does appear to be drifting. Possible short off Fridays lows. Caution should she pop over 23.00. I'm not sure about cloud to ground lightning...

    Leave a comment:


  • ninner
    replied
    xprsa

    i think the short has been set up. I believe a dark cloud cover has occured at what i believe to be the trend line...LOOks good to me.

    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Well looks like things have been developing in favor of the bulls. I’m beginning to see technology starting to show signs of life. Here are some of the major Sectors that I’ll be watching.
    Application Software
    Computer Hardware
    Internet
    MuliMedia & Graphics Software
    Semi
    Telecom
    Insurance

    Possible Set ups:
    ATRS
    MU
    ATMI
    INFY
    NTLI

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Runner, I'm confused by that second one. I mean I understand the pie chart bit well enough; but what is the significance of the plum-colored rectangle and of the lines connecting it to the pie chart?
    Rob, the plum-colored rectangle has zero purpose for the pie chart. I guess I selected the wrong pie chart.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob
    replied
    Runner, I'm confused by that second one. I mean I understand the pie chart bit well enough; but what is the significance of the plum-colored rectangle and of the lines connecting it to the pie chart?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    First chart compares this week’s stocks making new 52-week highs vs. lows.



    This chart shows market bias as per Bull/Bear action. This chart simply shows where you stood the best chance of making money. Shorts did well this week.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X