Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Wonder if Health related stocks might run for a little while. Here is a link about cycles. Looks interesting to me. http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/showpo...9&postcount=13

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Ran delta from last high in S&P to current, during this time the S&P was down 2.79%. The following groups have out performed the S&P.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    LDG triggered Entry 45.13. Stop 47.31 tgt 42.95 scale and trail if it works out

    Position size based off atr and 1% model in play
    Stopped of of LDG short today...

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Looking over my master list from last week looks like today was the trigger load day for shorts.

    List shows 71 losers
    And only 5 gainers.

    I still see some drifters out here and not many new set-ups. Not that I had any intent on shorting this entire list but it simply served as a market bias.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    I know they were from that list but I was curious as to which ones. Shorts or longs? Most are down due to the market action today.
    Sorry Dave I thought it was obvious from looking at a few tickers what direction I was favoring….

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    ECOL- looking for about 1.90 to scale and trail. Stop in at 27.58. Trigger line was 24.95..
    Well I guess I’ll find out if covering into the close was the right move or not. I changed up my plan as I was staring at the intraday chart. Oh well It can bounce from here or drop. I just don’t have a warm fuzzy on what is happening today and in the back of my mind I’m thinking market bounce… Well I’ll need to run my scans and see what all happened today…hehehehe

    Not the first time looking over intraday charts has sent me covering....

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Few here Dave...
    I know they were from that list but I was curious as to which ones. Shorts or longs? Most are down due to the market action today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    ECOL- looking for about 1.90 to scale and trail. Stop in at 27.58. Trigger line was 24.95..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    NB I put in last 5 days volume as well. Now these need Further investigation and many very well may not be ready yet, as they are still pulling back. I’m going into the groups this weekend and see how things look.
    AA
    ABAX
    AEOS
    AMT
    AMX
    ANDE
    ARII
    ARW
    ASEI
    ASTE
    ATI
    BAS
    BRY
    BVN
    CAL
    CAS
    CCJ
    CHAP
    CMC
    CR
    DO
    DRQ
    ECA
    ERF
    FCL
    FCS
    GLG
    GMRK
    GMT
    GOL
    GSF
    HERO
    HSC
    ICE
    IVAC
    KCS
    LTM
    MAN
    MBT
    MDTL
    MRTN
    MTLM
    NDE
    NEM
    NEU
    NOV
    NSC
    NSS
    NUE
    NWRE
    OS
    PBW
    PD
    PEIX
    PJC
    RIO
    ROP
    RTI
    RUTH
    RVI
    SSRI
    STLD
    STT
    SU
    SWN
    SWSI
    TAM
    TEX
    TSO
    TX
    UNT
    VLO
    WPSC
    X
    XTO

    I took the volume out because the post was a mile long...hehe
    This list currently has 62 losers and 13 winning thus far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Here are a few I’ll be looking at next week and why (short term)

    IVAC- stock is currently in first pullback (P/B) after dropping out of base. Stock did trigger on 5/24 and come back in. I think stock may offer 2nd entry below Fridays low. If pop above 5/23 highs I’d continue to stalk to see how it acts at the bottom of the prior base. Were looking for about 2.70 points on the trade.

    MBT- has recently been running sideways since april. It tried to pop out of its base but was quickly rejected. Stock gaps lower on 5/15 and few days later falls out of the base. This stock is currently in a first P/B with possible trigger under Fridays lows. We are looking for 2.41 points.

    FCS- this stock has a nice trend that has formed off the highs in may. It is currently in P/B mode and we are looking for 1.30 points off Friday’s lows.

    NSS- has a nice trend starting to forum and for now this trend is down off the May highs. It also is in a first P/B mode. We are looking for 4.17 points under Friday’s low.

    CMC- had a gap against prior trend. I view this as a change in character and is currently in first P/B mode. We are looking for 2.89 points under Friday lows

    GLG- is a gold stock and currently had a gap down off new highs. Gold stocks will often gap around and it is currently testing this gap. A break down from Friday’s lows may signal more downside. We are looking for 4.43 points.

    Other stocks we will be looking at is PEIX HERO UNT TX OS DRQ SWN SU

    Now these set-ups will change if no trigger. I may follow then higher and or cancel if bullish action forms and I think trend is changing. Most of these are first pullbacks and this does not guarantee the stocks will continue to slide. Many have some tough resistance to work through and so we shall see how things transpire. I also do not rule out the possibility of some returning to prior highs. We will just need to see which direction the wind is blowing…..
    I should also mention we will scale out ½ position on target and trail with stop based off close in attempt to capture larger gains. Should any of these trigger…….
    Few here Dave...

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Few triggers off above list.
    Which ones?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Few triggers off above list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here are a few I’ll be looking at next week and why (short term)

    IVAC- stock is currently in first pullback (P/B) after dropping out of base. Stock did trigger on 5/24 and come back in. I think stock may offer 2nd entry below Fridays low. If pop above 5/23 highs I’d continue to stalk to see how it acts at the bottom of the prior base. Were looking for about 2.70 points on the trade.

    MBT- has recently been running sideways since april. It tried to pop out of its base but was quickly rejected. Stock gaps lower on 5/15 and few days later falls out of the base. This stock is currently in a first P/B with possible trigger under Fridays lows. We are looking for 2.41 points.

    FCS- this stock has a nice trend that has formed off the highs in may. It is currently in P/B mode and we are looking for 1.30 points off Friday’s lows.

    NSS- has a nice trend starting to forum and for now this trend is down off the May highs. It also is in a first P/B mode. We are looking for 4.17 points under Friday’s low.

    CMC- had a gap against prior trend. I view this as a change in character and is currently in first P/B mode. We are looking for 2.89 points under Friday lows

    GLG- is a gold stock and currently had a gap down off new highs. Gold stocks will often gap around and it is currently testing this gap. A break down from Friday’s lows may signal more downside. We are looking for 4.43 points.

    Other stocks we will be looking at is PEIX HERO UNT TX OS DRQ SWN SU

    Now these set-ups will change if no trigger. I may follow then higher and or cancel if bullish action forms and I think trend is changing. Most of these are first pullbacks and this does not guarantee the stocks will continue to slide. Many have some tough resistance to work through and so we shall see how things transpire. I also do not rule out the possibility of some returning to prior highs. We will just need to see which direction the wind is blowing…..
    I should also mention we will scale out ½ position on target and trail with stop based off close in attempt to capture larger gains. Should any of these trigger…….
    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2006, 10:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    wrong post ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    NB I put in last 5 days volume as well. Now these need Further investigation and many very well may not be ready yet, as they are still pulling back. I’m going into the groups this weekend and see how things look.
    AA
    ABAX
    AEOS
    AMT
    AMX
    ANDE
    ARII
    ARW
    ASEI
    ASTE
    ATI
    BAS
    BRY
    BVN
    CAL
    CAS
    CCJ
    CHAP
    CMC
    CR
    DO
    DRQ
    ECA
    ERF
    FCL
    FCS
    GLG
    GMRK
    GMT
    GOL
    GSF
    HERO
    HSC
    ICE
    IVAC
    KCS
    LTM
    MAN
    MBT
    MDTL
    MRTN
    MTLM
    NDE
    NEM
    NEU
    NOV
    NSC
    NSS
    NUE
    NWRE
    OS
    PBW
    PD
    PEIX
    PJC
    RIO
    ROP
    RTI
    RUTH
    RVI
    SSRI
    STLD
    STT
    SU
    SWN
    SWSI
    TAM
    TEX
    TSO
    TX
    UNT
    VLO
    WPSC
    X
    XTO

    I took the volume out because the post was a mile long...hehe
    Last edited by Guest; 05-26-2006, 10:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X