Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Done for the week, ya’ll have a nice weekend!!
    You too dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Done for the week, ya’ll have a nice weekend!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    [QUOTE=Runner]Having run my scans I’m just not seeing many that have been setting up from a base. Normally when the market is trending I’ll get a slue of stocks setting up long. Here are the only ones I’m seeing that might be setting up for a possible swing.
    FMD- basing since March and currently showing some forward momentum
    RAH-basing
    CTCI-trending real nice out of a nice base
    ANDE- trying to pop out of short base
    ABAX- trying to accelerate out of base
    RSAS- popped out of base and missed first pullback
    ENS- nice base and trend acceleration and chart looks pretty good

    Of stocks just mentioned I like ABAX ENS FMD the best with possible triggerline over last close.

    QUOTE]
    I’m happy with last nights stock selection as most of then pulled through today. I’ve traded ABAX and ENS and just went flat.[/

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    ABAX is nearing the upper channel

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Looking for possible floor at 20.90 to hold on ENS

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Thank you ENS as it pops that R-line very nicely!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Last long signal intraday 21.19 on ABAX looking strong right now!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    ENS looks as if 19.90 was the play. Little bit of support here. Needs to bust the red line with vigor!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I'm Bull on ENS as long as green line holds

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    RSAS=HUGE move

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    ABAX trying

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    That day of the big drop is the day I bot it...it appeared to be reversing intraday at the time and I thought it had bottomed...went up a little bit after I got in...but reversed...However, I had plenty of time to get out with a 10-20 cent loss...In retro I should have since it was a medium sized buy...But when you gotta angel in your pocket....

    Thx for the chart...Doug(IIC)

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    This is what I like about ABAX-

    Found Bottom
    Bases
    Trend moves up

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Having run my scans I’m just not seeing many that have been setting up from a base. Normally when the market is trending I’ll get a slue of stocks setting up long. Here are the only ones I’m seeing that might be setting up for a possible swing.
    FMD- basing since March and currently showing some forward momentum
    RAH-basing
    CTCI-trending real nice out of a nice base
    ANDE- trying to pop out of short base
    ABAX- trying to accelerate out of base
    RSAS- popped out of base and missed first pullback
    ENS- nice base and trend acceleration and chart looks pretty good

    Hopefully you are right about ABAX...I paid 22...IIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Having run my scans I’m just not seeing many that have been setting up from a base. Normally when the market is trending I’ll get a slue of stocks setting up long. Here are the only ones I’m seeing that might be setting up for a possible swing.
    FMD- basing since March and currently showing some forward momentum
    RAH-basing
    CTCI-trending real nice out of a nice base
    ANDE- trying to pop out of short base
    ABAX- trying to accelerate out of base
    RSAS- popped out of base and missed first pullback
    ENS- nice base and trend acceleration and chart looks pretty good

    Of stocks just mentioned I like ABAX ENS FMD the best with possible triggerline over last close.

    I’m happy with last nights stock selection as most of then pulled through today. I’ve traded ABAX and ENS and just went flat.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-29-2006, 03:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X