Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New-born baby
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob
    Runner, I'm just curious as to why the charts you post never include the volume bars. Don't you consider volume as an important factor?
    Rob,
    Runner is a great trader, and I respect his posts. Still, every single source I read/study insists that volume is a critical factor to consider when taking a trade. You probably already know this, but I thought I'd throw it out there for others to consider, too.

    I still love your artwork!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    This is a great slide show about our troops in Iraq...

    They did a super job of putting this together.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Rob, in all honesty I don’t look at the volume very much when looking for set-ups. I mainly focus on the price chart only. The only indicator used is a sub-sector line. I’m currently exploring Rerko charts and one of the signals requires volume as an indicator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob
    replied
    Volume

    Runner, I'm just curious as to why the charts you post never include the volume bars. Don't you consider volume as an important factor?

    Leave a comment:


  • RL
    replied
    Runner great blog I,ll be there every morning

    Leave a comment:


  • jiesen
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    I like WNR and instead of repeating my post I have my plan on this trade located on my blog thing... http://geoshorttermtrading.blogspot....06/07/wnr.html
    Of course you do, Runner. Everyone likes a WNR! Your site's coming along pretty nicely, too. Keep it up! Your call on SSRI is right on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I like WNR and instead of repeating my post I have my plan on this trade located on my blog thing... http://geoshorttermtrading.blogspot....06/07/wnr.html

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    A few possible set-ups for Wed.
    BOOM
    BOT
    CIG
    CLB
    ERS
    EWZ
    HMY
    HSR
    ICE
    ILF
    JCOM
    MIKR
    NYX
    OS
    PEIX
    SM
    STLD
    VOL
    WNR
    WOR

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Rob and Peanuts thanks for your kind words!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob
    replied
    Your Sister

    Runner, I'm very happy to hear your sister, Diane, pulled through her surgery and is going to make it. That is outstanding news. All the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    OII- trigger info..I missed my entry. http://geoshorttermtrading.blogspot....ck-070706.html

    Leave a comment:


  • peanuts
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Dave, my sister had her operation yesterday and the good Lord worked through the hands of the surgeons and she took it like a trooper. Amazing the power of Prayer. She is currently in a lot of pain but things are going to get better. She had a blood clot in her lung the size of a golf ball. She had a 50/50 chance and is going to pull through…
    Great to hear that she is on her way to recovery. I hope that it is a speedy and full recovery.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Excellent! Glad to hear everything went well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Runner.... I'm happy to hear that your sis is OK dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • jiesen
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Dave, my sister had her operation yesterday and the good Lord worked through the hands of the surgeons and she took it like a trooper. Amazing the power of Prayer. She is currently in a lot of pain but things are going to get better. She had a blood clot in her lung the size of a golf ball. She had a 50/50 chance and is going to pull through…

    Dave thanks for asking and again thanks you all for your thoughts and Prayers……

    George
    Welcome back, Runner! I'm glad your sister made it through the surgery ok. I knew she would, with you in her corner.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X