Runner's Rascals
Collapse
X
-
Guest repliedI find it amazing how many times one’s view of a stock is bearish simply because a moving average is violated. Find your own method and run with it. We all see a different picture of stocks anyway. I think you’d be amazed at the number of times people listen to someone and regret it. Go with what you feel is right until your proven wrong but not by the forum posters but the market. Now have enough sense to exit if you’re wrong and move on. I say be cautious of one liner posters….
-
-
Guest repliedFolks due your own research and don’t let anybody talk you out of a trade you feel might rock. These forum can be a double bladed knife. Oh yea, go with what you believe is right until your proven wrong by the market. Many times forums will trip ya up….lo
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedHahahaa.... well still bull here as target will trigger...Originally posted by RunnerI’ve got a bullish tone on SMH as it seems to be sitting near what I’d call triple support. It has also pulled back to its lower channel line and I’d expect a move up from here. If this general area is violated then I’d leave it alone. Remember support and resistance lines are approximate and not exact. I think SMH might offer a low risk entry here with a target back to prior highs. We shall see!!


I'm still bull on SMH!!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedPrice tgt hit on GOL...........Originally posted by RunnerGOL looks interesting here. Might be trying to complete a double bottom on the daily chart and completion of this pattern will be around 30.24. If it can reclaim 30.24 with some vigor I think we could see a quick return to old highs around 35.00. Now the problem I see is oil is looking bullish and may drag the airplanes down. In fact having looked over several energy sectors It is looking like energy wants to run!!
sidenote: Further review of GOL I would have a bearish tone if it breaks last swing low. If it does this I see a possible s/h/s pattern. Interesting chart that GOL is in right now..
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedGOL pops R-line with convictionOriginally posted by RunnerGOL looks interesting here. Might be trying to complete a double bottom on the daily chart and completion of this pattern will be around 30.24. If it can reclaim 30.24 with some vigor I think we could see a quick return to old highs around 35.00. Now the problem I see is oil is looking bullish and may drag the airplanes down. In fact having looked over several energy sectors It is looking like energy wants to run!!
sidenote: Further review of GOL I would have a bearish tone if it breaks last swing low. If it does this I see a possible s/h/s pattern. Interesting chart that GOL is in right now..
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedI think ers might offer 2nd entry over last close..Originally posted by RunnerERS- currently had a nice acceleration of the trend. A few days ago it had a nice knock out move. I’m BULL here as long as 27.25 hold. One could look to go long off 29.89 and scale out @ 31.79 and trail rest.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedI think EWW might set up as a short. It has a pretty strong line of resistance right here at the top. Now should EWW move up through resistance my bias would be bull. If the last swing low is taken I have Bear target off a measured move to about 32.64.

One thing good about EWW set-up if the short bias is wrong you’ll know about it pretty quick. Penetration of the R-line would be a signal one could use to close short position. Or you could use fewer shares and allow more wiggle room.Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2006, 07:03 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedTFred, nothing has changed much from last post. At this stage I'll let this one prove it wants to move to the upside!!Originally posted by RunnerIf today’s low gets taken I’ll have a bearish bias on NENG. I also do not like the drifting action it put in over the last several days. On a positive note I do however like the fact that price did recover off the lows today. I still think this one has potential and would really like to see it pop 3.25.

Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedQQQQ has been confirming action from a double bottom. I think see tests Jan highs. Watch that it does not stall short of highs. Now a while ago I thought the Q’s was putting in a S/H/S and this now seems to have only been a consolidation zone. Measured move off double bottom has it around 43.76. We shall see how this unfolds…
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guest repliedGreetings Runner,
Your thoughts on NENG?It appears to be ready for a breakout or breakdown,I like its upside,and am looking to buy below 3$ for a nice entry.
cordially Tom
Leave a comment:
-







Leave a comment: