Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    PSSI triggers long 19.04

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    BONT- 32.99 area is worth keeping an eye on. Stock near double support

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    PSSI is nearing trigger zone!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I Bull on EWJ down to 13.00..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by scifos
    Hey runner, are you still working with guppy multiple moving averages? what do you think of them? Seems like an elegant way to play off of the two trends, long and short term.

    Scifos, I do look at them from time to time but I don’t base my decisions on them. I still prefer price action and trend lines to the guppies. From what I’ve seem the guppies do a pretty good job of showing the trend and or changes of trend. I guess your right it does seem to be an elephants approach..haha

    Leave a comment:


  • scifos
    replied
    Hey runner, are you still working with guppy multiple moving averages? what do you think of them? Seems like an elegant way to play off of the two trends, long and short term.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Possible Long

    PSSI- this stock has been consolidating and basically moving sideways. I like the gap up back in Jan. PSSI has now currently moved up out of the consolidation zone and is in a first pull back. One could take it long at 19.04 with stop 17.99. Scale ½ position at 20.09 and trail rest. 1% model in effect if trade is taken..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I’ve got a bullish tone on SMH as it seems to be sitting near what I’d call triple support. It has also pulled back to its lower channel line and I’d expect a move up from here. If this general area is violated then I’d leave it alone. Remember support and resistance lines are approximate and not exact. I think SMH might offer a low risk entry here with a target back to prior highs. We shall see!!



    I'm still bull on SMH!!
    Last edited by Guest; 04-05-2006, 04:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • New-born baby
    replied
    Nice!

    Originally posted by Runner
    I’ve been working on my blog for a while and should you care to look at my crazy charts and watch lists I’ll post here http://geoshorttermtrading.blogspot.com/
    Thank you Runner for the nice work! I'll be following your work regularly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I’ve been working on my blog for a while and should you care to look at my crazy charts and watch lists I’ll post here http://geoshorttermtrading.blogspot.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Watch- list 03/08/06
    I purged my watch list and have these few that I’ll be stalking..

    ADLR
    DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Other
    BONT
    RETAIL - Department Stores
    BOT
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Business/Management Services
    CLDN
    TRANSPORTATION - Air Delivery & Freight Service
    GGB
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    IIIN
    METALS & MINING - Steel & Iron
    ITRI
    ELECTRONICS - Scientific & Technical Instruments
    IVAC
    ELECTRONICS - Diversified Electronics
    MDRX
    INTERNET - Internet Software & Services
    MEK
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Business/Management Services
    MNST
    MEDIA - Advertising Services
    MTW
    MANUFACTURING - Farm & Construction Machinery
    PEIX
    DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Business/Management Services
    PLT
    TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Processing Systems & Products
    SCSS
    CONSUMER DURABLES - Home Furnishings & Fixtures
    SIL
    METALS & MINING - Silver
    TRID
    ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
    TRMB
    ELECTRONICS - Scientific & Technical Instruments
    WFR
    ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Integrated Circuits
    WIRE
    MANUFACTURING - Industrial Electrical Equipment

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    TMI pops out of the compression zone with a little move out today. I did not buy this stock or any, but just playing with the compression zone..
    TMI follow through
    OCPI huge move
    BKHM huge move

    Leave a comment:


  • scifos
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Scifos, I like the fact that DRI has pulled back a little. I don’t like the sector action however and I feel others look better. I guess I just added it because of the nice clean p/b.

    Here a few that I’ll be looking at closer tonight
    DAKT COL ADCT KNDL CELL
    It just showed up on mine because the recent pullback.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Semi-integrated chips
    BRCM APTI AGR VLTR OCPI

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Semi chips showing some compression
    RMBS ATML MIPS

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X