Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I think ZOLT looks pretty good again above today’s highs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I like PXJ (oil services ETF) above 19.80. Energy looking pretty good today

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    PEIX looks good to me. Also PBW as a basket for alternative energies. Oh I should also mention FRD been running since last post on it!!

    Nice pop out today in both peix and pbw. I do own pbw and wish I'd caught peix..
    Last edited by Guest; 04-05-2006, 04:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    And price is below the 200DMA. Many institutional investors steer clear of a sector or goup when it's trading below a major moving average.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    I could care less where the 200, 50, 20 or 100-day moving averages are Dave. Price is the primary indicator and volume is secondary. Well at least according to Mr Dow…

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Nothing bullish about it trading below its 200DMA. The trend channel has been lower almost the entire year.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2006, 04:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    I’ve got a bullish tone on SMH as it seems to be sitting near what I’d call triple support. It has also pulled back to its lower channel line and I’d expect a move up from here. If this general area is violated then I’d leave it alone. Remember support and resistance lines are approximate and not exact. I think SMH might offer a low risk entry here with a target back to prior highs. We shall see!!

    Still bull on smh

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by TFred
    Greetings Runner,

    Your past post concerning NENG,as of today it loks like this.



    I remember a close above 3.25 was bullish,how do you feel about it now?Is it possible retracing for another run,it looks like a gap needed filling.

    cordially Tom
    Tom, I'm bull on it to 2.70. It has been holding for now and I see no entry yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    FRD @ 7.90
    Wonder if frd will run??

    Leave a comment:


  • TFred
    Guest replied
    Greetings Runner,

    Your past post concerning NENG,as of today it loks like this.



    I remember a close above 3.25 was bullish,how do you feel about it now?Is it possible retracing for another run,it looks like a gap needed filling.

    cordially Tom

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    BONT triggers 33.00 Stop on it 30.01 and target 35.99 scale and trail!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    BONT- 32.99 area is worth keeping an eye on. Stock near double support
    BONT is nearing trigger zone!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    ATHR doing well it is day 4 from trigger. I missed this one off channel touch!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    SMH is doing well today!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    BONT nearing trigger zone..

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X