Runner's Rascals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Gotta run folks have a great week..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    SYNA trying to trigger Line @ 24.50

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Advacing/declining volume

    Nasdaq

    Up=4,106,599
    Dn= 4,151,008

    NYSE

    Up=3,714,922
    Dn=2,606,491

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Possible S/H/S in SWIR. If neck crack I expect a return into the gap.. with possible target in the 14's

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied

    byi trying off trigger line

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied


    deck looking good

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    Watch list of a few that are in P/B mode and may trigger short

    CTRN CFK SUPX SOHU DECK SKX SYNA BYI GLBL LQDT KFRC
    Few triggers out of these few..

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Watch list of a few that are in P/B mode and may trigger short

    CTRN CFK SUPX SOHU DECK SKX SYNA BYI GLBL LQDT KFRC

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Pretty nice set up here the only thing I don’t like is the huge wide range bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    ZUMZ- triggers short on breach of Thursdays low
    CAL- gap down from highs
    NUS- gap down with bear flag rejection @ gap, trigger short under Thursdays low

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Well, time to purge my list. I’ll dump every stock and start over again and begin running scans on a nightly bases. By doing this I’ll let my scans show me the areas of focus. Running sector scans has returned metals or commodity stocks for a while. Problem is where are the other sectors and why have they not participated in the rally? Is this a late stage run in the cycle? Strange how well commodities have been doing don’t ya think?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Following groups have outperformed the S&P500 from last swing low

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Tom, here is my take on the following:
    IIF IFN GCH SGF CLM

    My analysis is based off monthly and weekly charts.

    IIF- monthly supports a real nice up trend that has been taking place since mid 2004. Weekly shows the stock testing upper range of a 5-week base. Break out players may enter on clearing of this base. I see no entry at this time and I don’t play breakouts. If I owned it I’d have stop under base. I see possible upper target (based off base) around 62.53. If IIF drops out of the base downside target around 43.85. Depending where you entered at I’d see a caution sign if current base is violated. A huge red flag would be a crack under 43.85..

    IFN- monthly supports nice up trend running from May 05. Weekly shows a breakout of an 11-week base. I see no entry at this time and see weekly price objective or target was met. I’m bull on it and would remain bull until top of base is violated.

    GCH- monthly chart has a symmetrical look to it, although it may not be textbook. Currently breaking out on the monthly and in new high ground.
    Weekly shows some booming action and it coincides with the upper trend line from the monthly. Nice breakout… Not sure on upper target..

    SGF- currently showing some acceleration off the monthly, and making new highs. Weekly is also booming and I see no entry yet. If your in it great job….

    CLM- monthly appears to be in a downtrend and is currently consolidating. Weekly is running flat and appears interest is lacking based off weekly bars. I would consider a bust over 7.83 as bull move.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    SKI, at first glance I like what I’m seeing. Only thing is my time in positions on ETF’s exceeds the 1-4 day time period he is mentioning. Well except for PXJ that stopped me out by a penny and then popped up. I still use my ATR system on them and follow price with a stop. I don’t even look at intraday charts on this guys but just monthly/weekly/daily.

    Wagner talks about major market moves and IMO that takes longer then the 1-4days to accomplish. Not sure it would benefit my approach to ETF’s.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X