Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Had a little of a lot of things. Tonight we're having dinner in Fusia, the Asian restaurant. Tomorrow we'll have dinner in the Steakhouse.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Went to the buffet for breakfast. Now I'm not saying I ate a lot but as I was leaving, I kept looking for the vomitorium....<g>
    What did you have Dave?

    BTW...Where are you having dinner tonight?

    BTW Again...You might try that Intestinal Cleanser I mentioned on Cos's thread when you get home...Doug(IIC)

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    I play Blackjack, Ski. Not as many hard bodies as I'd like to see; more fat bodies in tube tops! {Ewww}

    Enjoy the 4th, folks. Talk atcha Wednesday.

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Went to the buffet for breakfast. Now I'm not saying I ate a lot but as I was leaving, I kept looking for the vomitorium....<g>
    Well now that's what we all wanted to hear. So did you end up purging. You know what the best thing after a good purge is don't you? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
    I can't imagine being in Vegas and taking the time out to come post here. It's love. So what do you play an are you up or down right now? How are the hard bodies. I'm here at the Jersey shore, it's July 3rd, the sun is blazing, it's 94 degrees, the water temperature is around 70, and the young hard bodies are everywhere an 95 % of them have a tattoe or two. They had the AVP Seaside Heights Volley Tour here this weekend and the place is swamped. It's like being in a candy factory and not being able to touch or eat any of the chocolates.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Went to the buffet for breakfast. Now I'm not saying I ate a lot but as I was leaving, I kept looking for the vomitorium....<g>

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IIC
    Get back to the tables Dave
    LOL! I was down there a few hours ago...came up to check e-mail and place my orders for the open. Heading back down in a few minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Get back to the tables Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Worth watching

    EP - symmetrical triangle.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Downside bow tie candidates for next week

    ANSV
    AUXL


    1. The MAs shift from proper downtrend order (10-SMA > 20-EMA > 30-EMA) to proper uptrend order (10-SMA < 20-EMA < 30-EMA). What you're looking for is for the MAs to converge and then spread out again, giving the appearance of a bow tie.

    2. Today's high must be higher than yesterday's high.

    3. Tomorrow, place a buy order 1 - 2 ticks below today's low good for tomorrow.

    4. If not filled, continue to work the order above the prior day's low good for the next trading day until either filled or the stock trades above its 20-day EMA.

    5. If filled, place a protective stop above the lowest bar in the setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Upside bow tie candidates for next week

    AGO
    BJCT
    RELL


    1. The MAs shift from proper downtrend order (10-SMA < 20-EMA < 30-EMA) to proper uptrend order (10-SMA > 20-EMA > 30-EMA). What you're looking for is for the MAs to converge and then spread out again, giving the appearance of a bow tie.

    2. Today's low must be less than yesterday's low.

    3. Tomorrow, place a buy order 1 - 2 ticks above today's high good for tomorrow.

    4. If not filled, continue to work the order above the prior day's high good for the next trading day until either filled or the stock trades below its 20-day EMA.

    5. If filled, place a protective stop below the lowest bar in the setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Worth watching

    EP - symmetrical triangle. Low ADX and stochastics rising.

    IIIN - bearish divergence between price and stochastic.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    RUSHA - short setup?

    Back up through the 200DMA but on less than ADV. Nearing the resistance line of a descending trend channel.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    BID breakout

    Back through the 20-day EMA on ADV. Came out of a symmetrical triangle.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    SFN near resistance

    Approaching double top resistance on a little more than 1/2 the ADV. It's back above the 50DMA, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Expd

    Has formed a continuation H&S pattern with the neckline around 52.70.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X