Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Remember when?

    The market actually traded in the same direction for more than one day? I think technicians called it a "trend." <VBG>

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    VRGY breakout

    Nice move on this recent IPO.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Home construction ETF

    Rising trend channel with resistance at the 20-day EMA.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    XOI in trouble?

    Double top.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Continuation H&S on the LMS daily chart. Neckline is around 28.85. What would be healthy here is a pullback to the 20-day EMA followd by a push higher on healthy volume.
    jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeejejejeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Bullish pattern on LMS

    Continuation H&S on the LMS daily chart. Neckline is around 28.85. What would be healthy here is a pullback to the 20-day EMA followd by a push higher on healthy volume.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by skiracer
    Dave,
    Have you been checking out the Morpheus Trading Groups website for Deron's ETF report?
    Nope, never heard of it. It's one of a number of models I developed a few years ago. Annual average return since 1/1/03 through yesterday is 25.17% vs. 10.3% for the SP500. Of course, past performance is no guarantee of future results.

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Out of Consumer Cyclicals and into Energy. This is the model that selects from among six domestic ETFs, selecting the ETF with the highest Alpha/SD.
    Dave,
    Have you been checking out the Morpheus Trading Groups website for Deron's ETF report?

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob
    Dave, not sure to which model you're referring, but here are links to info. pages on five different ETFs that focus on energy.

    PXE
    XLE
    VDE
    IYE
    IXC

    They all run pretty much in sync.
    Rob,
    I think that you left out an important on from that set. OIH. Actually OIH and XLE are the most followed and traded IMO

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob
    replied
    Dave, not sure to which model you're referring, but here are links to info. pages on five different ETFs that focus on energy.

    PXE
    XLE
    VDE
    IYE
    IXC

    They all run pretty much in sync.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    ETF rotation for tomorrow

    Out of Consumer Cyclicals and into Energy. This is the model that selects from among six domestic ETFs, selecting the ETF with the highest Alpha/SD.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    I played about 6 hours of blackjack yesterday. That's enough for one day!

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Sure...I haven't had a hand-knitted sweater in years....<VBG>

    Dave...I'm reporting you to your Casino Hostess...You are supposed to be losing at the tables...Not coming here to talk to the likes of me....

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IIC
    YummyI'm really good w/ chopstix(I'm serious...we all have our talents)
    Sure...I haven't had a hand-knitted sweater in years....<VBG>

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Had a little of a lot of things. Tonight we're having dinner in Fusia, the Asian restaurant. Tomorrow we'll have dinner in the Steakhouse.
    Yummy...those sound great...Can you send me a Douggie Bag if there's any leftovers?...TIA...Douggie

    PS...I'm really good w/ chopstix(I'm serious...we all have our talents)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X