Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Sanm

    Pulled back 61.8% of its move since the March low. Presenting at a conference starting Friday, IIRC.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Re: CWCO

    As suspected, it's pulled back most of yesterday's pop. I'll look to be a buyer on a pullback to the 50DMA. Target objective unknown right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Nice rebound in EXP

    Naturally, I sold it yesterday. Grrr........

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Two to watch

    JOBS. Mentioned here a couple of days ago. Testing the resistance line of a rising right triangle.

    TOO. Gap open higher on Friday and an inside day yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Right-on Dave, I’m going to be busy tomorrow, but I’ll check back on your thread for further developments on the action…..

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    SIRI and CWCO

    SIRI is not a Cooper setup. A cooper setup is a RS of 95 or greater, with a price peak followed by 4 or 5 days of lower lows or inside days. RS on SIRI is 7 and the stock hasn't started pulling back yet.

    With CWCO, you have to work on the assumption that today's boost was due to the upgrade. I'd wait and see the action in the first haf hour before doing anything - it could pull back to where it started on Tuesday. I'll comment on CWCO tomorrow after the first half-hour of trading.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    CWCO looks great. Estimates for the next two quarters are up 52% and 87% respectively, YOY. A great breakout on today's upgrade on average volume with a low ADX; if the market doesn't totally shit the bed tomorrow, I'd be surprised if it doesn't followthrough.

    HD doesn't look too hot. TA-wise it's well below the 20-day EMA, 50DMA and 200DMA and the Volume Flow Indicator has been bearish for almost three weeks. It looks like it's trying to put in a bottom but I wouldn't be a buyer until it can close back above the 20-day EMA.
    Dave, what set up might you be looking for in CWCO? Entry, target, and stop plan?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave, how about SIRI as a cooper set up? I notice the moving averages are in a copper position

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    CWCO looks great. Estimates for the next two quarters are up 52% and 87% respectively, YOY. A great breakout on today's upgrade on average volume with a low ADX; if the market doesn't totally shit the bed tomorrow, I'd be surprised if it doesn't followthrough.

    HD doesn't look too hot. TA-wise it's well below the 20-day EMA, 50DMA and 200DMA and the Volume Flow Indicator has been bearish for almost three weeks. It looks like it's trying to put in a bottom but I wouldn't be a buyer until it can close back above the 20-day EMA.
    I agree Dave I’m not in it at this moment. I was thinking it was trying to carve in a bottom as well. I did notice nice channel has formed with return move back to bottom.


    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    CWCO and HD

    CWCO looks great. Estimates for the next two quarters are up 52% and 87% respectively, YOY. A great breakout on today's upgrade on average volume with a low ADX; if the market doesn't totally shit the bed tomorrow, I'd be surprised if it doesn't followthrough.

    HD doesn't look too hot. TA-wise it's well below the 20-day EMA, 50DMA and 200DMA and the Volume Flow Indicator has been bearish for almost three weeks. It looks like it's trying to put in a bottom but I wouldn't be a buyer until it can close back above the 20-day EMA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by New-born baby
    I know my name isn't Dave, but please let me toss in my junk opinion.
    1. You like this company, don't you? For more than a year you've mentioned this one from time to time.
    2. I think the chart is still bearish. A break below today's LOD will mean that she's due for another $2.50 off of the stock price, and the PnF says $32 or lower should be in vogue soon.
    3. That weekly chart shows an ascending triangle failure, and we are looking for more downside. I'd short this one.
    Thanks NNB for your advise on HD. I do notice longer term channel is in tact and yes should it breach I agree she is going down.

    Leave a comment:


  • New-born baby
    replied
    Hd

    Originally posted by Runner
    Dave whats ya think of HD?
    I know my name isn't Dave, but please let me toss in my junk opinion.
    1. You like this company, don't you? For more than a year you've mentioned this one from time to time.
    2. I think the chart is still bearish. A break below today's LOD will mean that she's due for another $2.50 off of the stock price, and the PnF says $32 or lower should be in vogue soon.
    3. That weekly chart shows an ascending triangle failure, and we are looking for more downside. I'd short this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave whats ya think of HD?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave I’m looking at CWCO and would like to hear your bias on it as a long or short?

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Runner
    ANDE- looks like a short..
    Could be, if it closes in the lower third of the day's range.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X