Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sisterwin2
    Guest replied
    hospice

    Dave,
    Very sorry to hear... take advantage of the Hospice Program in the area.. Only insurance the Goverment has not mess with. I was a hospice nurse for 10 yrs. I think the family needs it as much as the Patient.

    Thoughts are with you and yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Thanks, everyone. Appreciate your thoughts.

    Leave a comment:


  • mimo_100
    replied
    My wife's and my prayers are with you and your family -- my wife is currently undergoing chemo therapy -- keep a daily journal -- marking down any thoughts and questions and experiences -- seek second opinions on treatments -- seek the Lord.

    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Very sorry to hear that Dave...Our thoughts are with you...Best, Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave, my Prayers go out to your father and family in is tough time..

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob
    replied
    Sorry To Hear That

    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Yes, it is an emergency trip. My father has terminal cancer.
    I'm really sorry to hear that, Dave. I went through the exact same thing with my mother seven years ago. That feeling of helplessness, I hate it. Best to you and your family at this rough time.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IIC
    Well...I'm glad to see you didn't abandon us...But ???...If you don't have your laptop...How'd you post?...Internet Cafe???

    Actually...Hope it is not an emergency trip...Best...Doug(IIC)
    I used someone else's computer to check e-mail.

    Yes, it is an emergency trip. My father has terminal cancer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    I'm in FL without access to my laptop. Not sure when I'll be back. Sorry I can't answer your questions, Runner.
    10-4 Dave..

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    I'm in FL without access to my laptop. Not sure when I'll be back. Sorry I can't answer your questions, Runner.
    Well...I'm glad to see you didn't abandon us...But ???...If you don't have your laptop...How'd you post?...Internet Cafe???

    Actually...Hope it is not an emergency trip...Best...Doug(IIC)

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    I'm in FL without access to my laptop. Not sure when I'll be back. Sorry I can't answer your questions, Runner.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    I have a feeling we might have ticked Dave off...Hope not...Can't speak for the others but I was just playin' w/ him...Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Here another BUCY

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave, what are your thoughts on ARXT for a longer term hold?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    As suspected, it's pulled back most of yesterday's pop. I'll look to be a buyer on a pullback to the 50DMA. Target objective unknown right now.
    Good call Dave..

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    JOBS. Mentioned here a couple of days ago. Testing the resistance line of a rising right triangle.

    TOO. Gap open higher on Friday and an inside day yesterday.
    JOBS pulling back. TOO breaking out.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X