Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Oh, say can you C, part 2

    SPX is about 5 points away from undercutting the low of A and confirming the drop is a C wave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tatnic
    Guest replied
    Naz test

    Originally posted by DSteckler
    That after the whuppin' the market's taken the past few days that today would be an up day. But no....<g>
    2133 is important--hit it first thing this am... would be good to see a bounce today and tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Long ELN again

    At 15.69 and 15.70.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Lye, it's 6:45 a.m in the heartland...shouldn't you be out milking the cows or collecting bull semen?

    (ROTFL!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    On a stock that trades 11+ million shares a day I'm not too worried.
    So if you played stocks that trade 11 million plus in average volume in the POTW you might be safe from the SEC then? It's very complicated being a "pro" ain't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Runner
    Guest replied
    Dave I had a trigger on ELN today at 16.10 but it did not act right once hitting it. I did not enter this for a DT. I thought it might go off over 16.10 but this never happened and so who knows where this little puppy is headed. Great job on buying into weakness and selling into strength.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by skiracer
    What do you think about it for tomorrow. I'm still in an holding.
    I'll let you know tomorrow. Seriously...I'm scalping this with a 15 minute chart and I need to see how it trades the first 10 - 15 minutes before I have a read on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • skiracer
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Whatever makes money, eh? <g>
    Dave,
    I've been watching it since yesterday an should have took a position at $15.52 when you did. Eventually I bought it at $15.95 today an am still holding it. I wanted to see it get back above the 20 ema and 50 ma on the 15 min. intraday an hold. Once it did I thought for sure it was off to the races. What do you think about it for tomorrow. I'm still in an holding.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IIC
    I know a guy who only trades the Q's...But I never heard of anyone who only trades ELN...lol...Doug(IIC)
    Whatever makes money, eh? <g>

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    I know a guy who only trades the Q's...But I never heard of anyone who only trades ELN...lol...Doug(IIC)

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Lyehopper
    Dave the SEC is gonna fry your butt for posting these detailed trades on this forum dude! You'd better be careful....
    On a stock that trades 11+ million shares a day I'm not too worried.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lyehopper
    replied
    SEC.... Like &quot;White on Rice&quot;....

    Dave the SEC is gonna fry your butt for posting these detailed trades on this forum dude! You'd better be careful....

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    SOX chart

    That's a world of pain for the longs. The weekly rising trend line going back to Oct. 2002 is being tested.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    4 for 4

    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Long again at 15.89.
    Out at 16.03 and 16.04.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Round 2 for ELN

    Long again at 15.89.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X