Steckler's Star Studded Stock Picks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Websman
    I can tell you for a fact that the markets will go either up or down for the next few days.

    But if they don't...My crystal ball indicates that they will be flat...IIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Websman
    replied
    Originally posted by ninner
    any opinions on the market for the rest of the week.
    I can tell you for a fact that the markets will go either up or down for the next few days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Websman
    replied
    Originally posted by IIC
    May offer an opportunity...But then again those d*mn hedgies might decide to test my nerves...It appears they are targeting me...LOL

    On another note...I tended to agree with Dave on his technical take last night on ABAX in looking at the chart...But I have a gut feeling I'm gonna end up smelling pretty good on ABAX although it may take some time...I paid 22.00 for it...Doug
    According to my Vulcan analysis ABAX should definitely be back over $22 soon. I wouldn't mind catching a pullback for a possible buy. I'll add it to my watchlist...Thanks Doug...and watch out for the Hedgies.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninner
    replied
    any opinions on the market for the rest of the week.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Websman
    I might buy it if it does close the gap.
    May offer an opportunity...But then again those d*mn hedgies might decide to test my nerves...It appears they are targeting me...LOL

    On another note...I tended to agree with Dave on his technical take last night on ABAX in looking at the chart...But I have a gut feeling I'm gonna end up smelling pretty good on ABAX although it may take some time...I paid 22.00 for it...Doug

    PS...Dave, any thoughts on ICOC medium term (30-90 days)?...TIA

    Leave a comment:


  • Websman
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Will it be closed tomorrow? We'll know in the fullness of time.
    I might buy it if it does close the gap.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    XING gap

    Will it be closed tomorrow? We'll know in the fullness of time.

    Leave a comment:


  • New-born baby
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    For not buying MED on Monday. Arrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $20 is resistance. Can it break it?

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Beating my head against the desk

    For not buying MED on Monday. Arrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Action the last three days suggests a pullback test of the 200DMA is on deck.

    From a FA standpoint, profitability metrics (gross margin, profit margin, and operating margin) all lag both its sector and industry group averages.

    Well...Not a stellar report...But thx for your view...Best, Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IIC
    BTW...any opinion on ABAX at this point Dave?...thx, Doug
    Action the last three days suggests a pullback test of the 200DMA is on deck.

    From a FA standpoint, profitability metrics (gross margin, profit margin, and operating margin) all lag both its sector and industry group averages.

    Leave a comment:


  • IIC
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    MED came up on a scan and I didn't buy it this morning. Man, what a mistake THAT was!

    Yeah...saw that and I missed it too...Have dt'd it a few times in the past though.

    BTW...any opinion on ABAX at this point Dave?...thx, Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DSteckler
    Short a tick or two below the first hour's low. Go long a tick or two above the first hour's high.
    Short side would have turned in a nice 9% return today. Wish I had taken the trade!

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    SPX heading lower?

    SPX seems to be setting up a corrective zigzag (5-3-5) wave, and is now in wave 4 of A.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSteckler
    Guest replied
    Thinking of playing XING?

    Short a tick or two below the first hour's low. Go long a tick or two above the first hour's high.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X