Originally posted by jiesen
View Post
Jiesen tries to take over the world
Collapse
X
-
Hey Jiesen.... I'll bet you a buck that BRR will pop up again and move on higher shortly after that 5.95 gap fills. That would be my buy target $5.95, heck I might even pick me up some there.
I think it'll go to $9.
-
-
woah
looks like I got out in the nick o' time. probably would have been good to get out of a bunch of other stocks yesterday as well, but hey- that's life, right?
BTW, what the heck just happened to AXR? Is all this new oil going to make everything - including housing - cheaper? KBH, TOL, HOV, MTH, SPF all down big, too.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks guys! Figures the TA would say hold it, but what the heck, I made money. Maybe I could have had more, but you know: a bird in the hand...
I want to find the next 120% gainer, rather than try to squeeze another 12% out of this one. What to buy next? That's the question now.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Ya nice trade J. Huge congrats!!!
TA justification to hold it but shoo, you don't need no stinkin' TA! hehe
Leave a comment:
-
-
STUNNING!!!!! Great Trade, Jiesen, GREAT TRADE.Originally posted by jiesen View PostExited my BRR position today at 6.44. That's about 120% above where I bought it (2.90). I figure I've made enough on this one, and it's giving me a headache trying to justify holding it any longer. So screw it, I'm taking the money off the table while I can.
You are $$$HUGE$$$
Leave a comment:
-
-
Woah! Nice one!
HUUUUGE!!!! Jiesen HUUUUGE!!!!Originally posted by jiesen View PostExited my BRR position today at 6.44. That's about 120% above where I bought it (2.90). I figure I've made enough on this one, and it's giving me a headache trying to justify holding it any longer. So screw it, I'm taking the money off the table while I can.
Might have sold too soon, it looks like it's just gettin' started good to me dude! jejeje
Leave a comment:
-
-
Sold BRR
Exited my BRR position today at 6.44. That's about 120% above where I bought it (2.90). I figure I've made enough on this one, and it's giving me a headache trying to justify holding it any longer. So screw it, I'm taking the money off the table while I can.
Leave a comment:
-
-
The market has rallied recently, so I'm selling that 1% again for cash (gained about 8% on this btw), and I'll go back in when it's cooled off a bit. Can't complain about collecting 4.5%/year while I wait for it.Originally posted by jiesen View PostI'm buying back a 1% position of the fund I sold. The market has corrected about 5% from when I sold it in Jan, and my bond fund got a nice 1% bounce this past week, so I'm putting half of this bond position back into the equity market now, and plan to get the other half back in if the market drops another 5-10%. It'd be nice to catch the bottom, but I'll just be happy if my plan executes.
Leave a comment:
-
-
bought back into GFCI
call me stupid but I took a 1% position again in GFCI at .21
Leave a comment:
-
-
sold GFCI at 0.24
closed out my GFCI position today. already regretting it... now watch it be a 10 bagger from here.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Originally posted by jiesenThanks, Doug. Always good to have another perspective on things, one that isn't clouded by owning the stock in question. You're probably right... if I wait too long the excitement from this bogus offer will die down, and it'll likely end up right back at 0.1 or lower.
I'll watch to see what it does in the morning, but I'll probably end up exiting this week, whether it hits my target or not.
I wish you the best J...Tough to tell what is REALLY going on here IMO...If I owned it I'd delve into more...But there are some pretty misleading PR's out there as I'm sure Dave and Jack could attest to...Good Luck...Doug
Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks, Doug. Always good to have another perspective on things, one that isn't clouded by owning the stock in question. You're probably right... if I wait too long the excitement from this bogus offer will die down, and it'll likely end up right back at 0.1 or lower.
I'll watch to see what it does in the morning, but I'll probably end up exiting this week, whether it hits my target or not.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Originally posted by jiesenwell, GFCI did manage to triple today from about 0.1 to 0.3. Unfortunately that just puts me at about even for this one. Let's see if it can make it to 0.5 tomorrow. Around 0.6 I'll start think about selling... $1 and I'm out for sure.
'Ya know...when I first read that article I thought to myself..."Something doesn't sound right" ...But I didn't try to figure out what it was...But a triple in one day...not bad in anybody's book...I'd sell now...Best, Doug(IIC)
Leave a comment:
-
-
well, GFCI did manage to triple today from about 0.1 to 0.3. Unfortunately that just puts me at about even for this one. Let's see if it can make it to 0.5 tomorrow. Around 0.6 I'll start think about selling... $1 and I'm out for sure.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Very true, Doug. If this makes it to $1, I'm selling. Bird in the hand, etc...Originally posted by IICI hope they do...But things are not always as they first seem...best, Doug(IIC)
Hard to say with these guys what's true and what's not. According to the last few PR's early July was supposed to see 2 shares of CTBG spun off, and I'm still waiting for those... financials have been missing/late forever as well.
Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: